mike wahoo jones

BigDog71

The original bigdog
congrats wahoo on your 7th straight feature win at mt. vernon and 9th overall feature of the season....this has been an outstanding season for ya...im very proud of you mike.....

Austin "Bigdog"

Good job Mike, glad to hear!! SSHHHHHH I hear there is a bad dude coming to take # 8 win away, Anyone know anything about this????

Who could poss. do that? Anyway, Congrats Mike.... The GOOD, The BAD,& The UGLY...

There have been nights when there were more than 4 cars in his class and he has still come out on top. A combination of a great car and a great track to race at makes all the difference in the world. I think Rick and Bev have done an excellent job so far in trying to bring the Vern back to its former glory. Congrats to all the racers at ALL the tracks on a great season so far.

Congrats Mik. It ****s that you're running against so few cars.. Especially when you've beat EVERYONE in this thread. They know you're a contender where ever you go.

I would love to come to ccs but they won't let pullbars run there. Anyways i am supporting rick and the track at mt.vernon. He has been more than fair this year. The track is always good. Wheat came over a few weeks ago and started on the front row with us. I out ran him but that was a great race he put up a great run. Congrats to Wheat on his win last night at CCS.

why dont all of the haters just shut their mouth and if you want to go take
#8 away put your money where your mouth is...i get so tired of people bashing mike bc he goes to the vern........he doesnt go bc the car count, he goes bc he is helping rick get back to where the track was.....so if you dont have anything better to say racingteam53 or debbie.....then dont post so we dont have to deal with your stupid comments .....thank you !

Austin "Bigdog"

IM NOT SCARED TO SIGN MY NAME EITHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rick has a late model show on the 26th i think,he said he might run sportsman,he will let us know early this week,,i am sure the purse will be on a par with the rest of the tracks that run that class and mo/il points are awarded

hope that you can bring home #8 saturday....i wish i could go the the vern but work is getting in the way....good luck

Austin "Bigdog"

why dont all of the haters just shut their mouth and if you want to go take
#8 away put your money where your mouth is...i get so tired of people bashing mike bc he goes to the vern........he doesnt go bc the car count, he goes bc he is helping rick get back to where the track was.....so if you dont have anything better to say racingteam53 or debbie.....then dont post so we dont have to deal with your stupid comments .....thank you !

Austin "Bigdog"

IM NOT SCARED TO SIGN MY NAME EITHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
not too sound rude, but i went to BC everynight and you werent worth watching, unless it was for the crowd that likes seeing people crash everyone else. but now that BC is not running but one more night there might be a few more cars for you to crash so that you can get another V

You all know that Mike will not dirty drive you unless it has been done to him so anybody that wants to run at the vern with him I am sure he will be more
happy to run with all of you. Congrats Mike on your win and a new championship on the way.
Richard Hines #57

not too sound rude, but i went to BC everynight and you werent worth watching, unless it was for the crowd that likes seeing people crash everyone else. but now that BC is not running but one more night there might be a few more cars for you to crash so that you can get another V

I don't have a dog in this fight, but the BC you are seeing in BIG DOGS post is not Belle Clair, it is BECAUSE. DUH!

I try to not take sides on anything. My brother has always raced clean as far as I know. And yes I miss the Cummings/Wahoo shootouts at Belle-Clair as much as the others do. Mt. Vernon is a track making a rebound at a dificult financial time for our area. I commend Rick and Bev for what they are trying to accomplish. Come next year I hope to see alot more drivers in all the classes. I also commend the crew that works at Belle-Clair. Year after year a great place to race.

Back