Mike Wallace wins at Daytona

DonnieD

Mike Wallace wins Bush Race at Daytona. Way to go Home Town Boy!!!!

Leffler sux......at least it went to a home boy. He REALLY needed that. Did I mention that Leffler sux..... :D

Yea Leffler pissed me off when he "accidentally" spun Mikey Waltrip :mad: , but putting JR, in the wall really PISSED :mad: :mad: :mad: me off. But i'm glad to see mikey wallace win the race, he needed something like that. GO DEI TOMORROW NIGHT ! GONNA BE A JR AND WALTRIP 1-2 FINISH! :D :D :D

I'll have to agree with y'all. I was really pissed when Leffler spun Mikey but then I saw that Jr. had a run on him and I got excited. Seconds later he puts Dale in the wall. What a f****** dumb a** :mad: . Glad to see Mike Wallace win it though. ;) You got that right, DEI all the way tomorrow night!!! :D

Jr. and Mikey will either crash out or blow engines tommorow night. They'll fall back and try to hard to get back to the front. I would put money on it. I'd also say that a hendrick's car will win. Can't stand Johnson or Gordon, but they're hot right now.

Thanks

Hey This Is Tigger Mikes Nephew Just Wanted To Thank Ya All For The Support And Congrat And To Teh One That Wished It Was Kenny He Will Get One But Damn Let Mike Have His Moment And It Really Wasnt A Fluke Either Cause He Was Up There All Night Long So Thanks To All And See Ya A Pevely Tom If The R$$$ Stays Away

He earned it , raced 'em hard and clean and was there when it counted. I don't think any of us were talking him down. Did I mention that Leffler sux?

Everyone knows that the greatest and nicest driver in NASCAR will win tomorrow night!!!! Go Stewart!!!! You're my hero!!!! NOT!

sounds good to me Q......Vickers shouldn't have went after Tony. He was already spinning, Tony just moved him outta the way to keep from piling up more cars. I liked Kenny Wallace's take along with Bergren's comments.

Hey crash, those motors will not blow up. Remember, they're DEI, and not to mention they're chevrolet :D . The only way Mike & Jr. Will wreck is if somebody follows in Leffler's footsteps and wants to be a big dumb a**. It's gonna be a damn good race no matter what happens though. Unless it finishes under caution :eek: .

I didn't see the race. But if Leffler took out DEI cars he is the MAN!!!!! Sorry I don't like DEI. Congrats on MIke Wallace for the win.

You can't just take cars out like that. Especially at a superspeedway. If Waltrip would've been near grass he would have flipped just like he did in the 500. NASCAR should penalize Leffler more than what they did. just my opinion.

Ya I don't like DEI either, and I didn't see the race, but you don't take someone out going 200mph with a big pack behind you. That could easily get someone killed. Not smart Leffler. I think that Larry Gunselman will win tonight. NOT!!!!! Would be pretty funny if he did though.

Did anyone say that Leffler SUXs !!!!!!!!!!!! Way to go Mike Wallace !!!!!!!!!This guy is supposed to be a PROFESSIONAL, just think what would happen to us local guys if we took out 2 cars on the last lap to try and win a feature. Nascar needs to look at this and punish these clowns with a 2 week suspension or something more than a money fine and points deduction before someone gets hurt or killed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Local racing is starting to be a HE77 of alot better than our professionals .( NASCAR = WFO or soap opera ) The"Hustler"

Congratulations to Mike, Carla, and all the family. We all know that in racing, it's being good and lucky. Mike was very competitive last night, he was in the right spot at the right time, so a little luck played right into his hand, also.
The Hoovers in Missouri are proud of you MIKE WALLACE.

Imagine if, instead of Leffler, it was Tony! OMG And Jason pulls these stunts at the end of the race, near the turn that Sr. was killed. He just terrified DEI fans. NASCAR needs to thump this boy.

Back