Milsey's pinto

that one is kind of a joke,it is a street car that has been sitting awhile-when he bought it sight unseen it was supposed to only need a carb to be road worthy-i went to pick it up and i should of taken it straight to the junkyard:D i have never seen a pinto that wasted,so now we kinda joke about it only needing a carb:D i'll keep a lookout for ya a ford

I got a pinto race ready

But it needs: a cage, a motor, a tranny, a steering wheel, a seat, a fuel cell, a set of gears, and you will be set. LOL

Hey Flame, I'm not talking about that 71 Pinto, but I've got enough stuff to easily help put together a good 80 Pinto. It's already stripped. I've got enough other stuff (engine, tranny, radiator, drive shafts, etc) to get you well on your way. It's pretty good stuff. Plus we're going to take that 2.0 out of that 71 and see what it can do....

Pinto

I got everything to put this one together just got to get off my ***** and put it together. I have so much going on I am burning the candle at both ends one the flames are going to meet in middle and I am going to get burned. LOL But I will have 2 cars going this year but according to your rules I cant race with you cause my number is 24 and you all already have a 24. BUt the other car is going to be 48 so I will have team demon this year he is a rookie to mini stock racing but he has raced the go carts in Doe Run years ago Justin Moser. I am going to have to lighten the car up for him he has got about 60 - 80 pounds on me. And also about your rules did the door plate pass and how thick must it be and how big. Cause I will try to make a couple times to fredricktown this year cause some times we do get rained out and you all dont so. I am coming down to scourch the smurfs paint. I hear he likes to trade paint well thats ok so do I ask Chucky White LOL. J/k smurf. Good luck all putting them together this year.

We adopted the same basic rule for the door plate that IMCA has for the mods.... I put a copy of the basic rule on the updated rules on the website.

As far as the #24 thing goes, I don't know if Wayne is wanting 24 now or what... If you want it let me know and I'll get with Wayne.. He's not got anything painted yet. We want everyone to be able to race, and as far as I'm concerned I would REALLY love to make sure you can because you are one of the basic originals!! If there is ever anything I can do to help out a situation with anything and anyone I swear I'll do whatever I can. Just let me know about the number and I'll check with Wayne...

Re: Pinto

Originally posted by flamewarrior
I am coming down to scourch the smurfs paint. I hear he likes to trade paint well thats ok so do I ask Chucky White LOL. J/k smurf. Good luck all putting them together this year.

AWW your safe yopu drive a ford it all them slow chevy's that get my paint when they try to catch me:D :p :D right shannon:p

caution sign

Actually Bill, that was "slow moving object" sign for farm equiptment. I kinda liked the firecracker carb stud. :D

to be politacally correct it is a SMV sign and yes it will be on there this year just to make the guy behind me a little bit madder when he having trouble getting around my stock motor:D

I might be late racing this year again we are signing on our house and the wifes got the whip on me on painting and laying new carpet:D :eek: :D

Did you notice Smurf didn't say "Ball and Chain"

That's cause there's none of those to be found in the smurf household.:D :D If there was he'd tell her what the priorities are!

Just kidding Smurf. I know how those lists go.

yeah my list

1)house repainted new carpet lynolim and moved in before the 25 of dec.

2)sleep

3) explorer

4) pinto

5) pull truck and trailer

oh well I got a big barn and a nice shed that my domain:D :eek: :D hey and about 30 acres to put my PINTO'S on:eek: :eek: :eek:

H3LL ya thats cheap lighting.. elegance while you weld:D :eek: :D
actullay the barn/pinto factory will be a slow process for a year until I can refinace for new 200 amp service and concrete floors

naw I'll keep SMURF INC. at it's present location at the HOLY PINTO LAND with the nut house to gard my prize possoins:D :eek: :D dang I need some sleep

Back