mini sprint questions

Christian Lee

I'm going to start off by saying I am about as green as it gets when it comes it minisprint racing, but I have been involved in dirt racing for about 5 years. I've raced hornets for the last few years and this past season I raced an A-mod a handful of times. I"ve also helped on modifieds all of this season so I have an understanding of suspension,tires etc. I just recently purchased a 1998 factor 1 mini sprint with a carbureted cbr 600f3 engine. I called sherrie at factor 1 and she was very helpful with getting me a set up sheet and a list of body panels. I plan on racing this car at highland speedway this year ( I live in highland) I don't expect to be a front runner, but I want to be competitive. The wings that are on the car now look to be home-made and I was wondering what size wings would be good to use, and where to get them reasonably. I was also wondering where I can get a tail piece for this car. the only ones I have found online have the fuel cell built in and I would like to keep my fuel cell that is currently in the car. I was also wondering if I should just buy the body panels from factor 1 or if I should get them somewhere.
Any help is appreciated!!
if anyone has any parts compatable with my car that they are willing to sell please let me know!

Back