Mini-stock For Sale (never Raced)

*71*

FORD MUSTANG MINI-STOCK (NEVER RACED)

*BOYED CHASSES
*$3,000 IN THE CAR (MANY NEW PARTS)
*MORE THAN $1,000 IN WHEELES AND TIRES

~WILL SALE FOR $2,200/OBO OR WILL TRADE FOR A 4-WEELER
~FOR MORE INFO CALL (573)358-5265

That car really should be a dandy... Chris built it after he built mine (which is now Jon Paul's #16). After seeing how the first Mustang II was built Chris made some revisions to improve upon the design of this car. Just being honest, if I had the available funds I would buy it in a heartbeat... It's that good of a car (unless Chris stuck some junk 2.3 in it).... LOL

details?

The car does look good. How about some details? What modifications has been done to the engine? by what machine shop? What transmission is in the car? what type of rear axle?

very special ride...indeed

If you look closely, you'll notice the nifty right side driving position and the reverse lettered hoosier tires! Those alone make this one, bad ride. Gonna be hard finding parts for a 3.2 litre with a right side carb, though.:p SMURF??????

LOL, good luck selling. That is a nice ride if it came from the Boydster, he does good work.

REPLY TO HAROLD

IT HAS HAD A VALVE JOB .020 OF AN INCH HAS BEEN SHAVED OFF THE HEAD, BOB BORING DID THE WORK OUT OF SOME WERE IN BELIEVE. IT HAS A 4-SPEED TRANSMISSION. I BELIEVE IT HAS 8 INCH STOCK REAR END.

not beating you up, just helping...

I think he means that BOB BORING of Belleview, shaved off .020 of an inch from the head. Right *71*?:p ( BRUCE BOREN is the turn 3&4 flagman @ SFCR and works at The Doe Run Raceway)

REPLY TO Dirtsurfer

THANKS DirtSurfer YOU WERE RIGHT IT WAS BOB BORING, AND I MENT THE HEAD WAS SHAVED .020 OF A INCH.

will trade.

I have a 1997 yami 750 shaft drive with 2940 miles (actuaul miles) bought it new in 1977. needs carbs cleaned& set & change all fluids , has sit in garage since 1980. trade even up!

I've got to tell you that earlier when I made a post on here about this car I did so without knowing all the facts. I understand that I upset some people that I know and have respected for a long time and for my remarks I must say I'm sorry. I found out that the car has everything necessary to complete the car and even the front and rear end will be completed by Chris Boyd. I was trying to joke around, but instead I seriously offended a young racer. That is unforgiveable. Sorry Daniel..

71-im interested in the tires and wheels if you want to sell them seperate-shannon 573-747-1492

Back