Mini Stocks go weekly at MCS in 2005

Millsey

Things have really gone well for the RAMS mini stocks at the Montgomery County Speedway thanks to a lot of help and cooperation from Mel Kinnaird. He has really gone out of his way to help us whenever and however he can. Now the class (barring some unforeseen problem) will be going full-time in 2005 and Steve LeGarce of Troy has been named the "Northern" RAMS president and Jack Tschannen the vice president to help promote the class and get it up to standards. There is nobody more enthusiastic than Steve and he will do a fantastic job in working with Mel. I understand they will be having a rules meeting for the class following the season.
But if anyone is interested in finding out more about the RAMS mini stocks at the Montgomery County Speedway you now have your own representatives to call.

Steve LeGarce - (636) 462-2803
Jack Tschannen - (636) 398-4105

These are two outstanding men who will help you in any way they can.. Again thanks to Mel for giving the class it's start at the track this year. We will be announcing some big changes that I think people will really enjoy and be able to take part in next season...

Hey Loudmouth, can you please help us remind everyone at the track about the mini stocks being a full time group and for interested persons to get a hold of Steve (he's the guy with the #330 car).

Thanks,
Millsey

Yes people, if you are interested in becomming a RAMS member or even get more info on racing please call me. Steve LaGarce 314-443-5806. Driver of the #330.

And I have 2 S-10 mini stocks for sale...

One is race ready with tons of spares and the other is a roller but I have a motor for it. It needs bearrings though.

I'll be listing it in the classifieds with updated info but if you can't wait and may be interested give me a call.

Bill Nickelson
Hm - 636-586-3496
Cell - 314-805-4378

Bill,
Why don't you put together a flyer that features all the stuff both trucks have on them. I'll be glad to give them out at Fredericktown and I'm sure Trashdog would take them to Montgomery County. If you can just get them to me during the meeting on Sunday and I'll take care of the rest...
Millsey

By the way, is the second truck the #2....?

Dwarf will most likely be next year...

i'll have the #21 back at the track next Friday. I won't be at the meeting sunday. I'll be in Springfield Il for the ARCA race. But I'll make something up and get them out.. The #2 is still at Rusty's..I bought Redbones red #11. Going to put a few new body panels on it. It really doesn't need a lot of work. Most is cosmetic.

See ya'll at SFCR next week.

thanks for the offer Millsey.

You are more than welcome.... It's still not going be the same without seeing the #21 running around with you in it.

Up to what standard??? What are you talking about?

Millsey said:
...Now the class (barring some unforeseen problem) will be going full-time in 2005 and Steve LeGarce of Troy has been named the "Northern" RAMS president and Jack Tschannen the vice president to help promote the class and get it up to standards.

Jeff,

Although I have only seen the R.A.M.S. on limited occasions (at I-55) I really doubt that you can set a higher standard than what you have already established.

If you were involved with them at MCS, I am sure they were up to the highest standard. I really like these cars (and trucks). I wish I-55 had these full-time! I enjoy the Pro-4 class that I-55 has now, but I wish there was a way to get all these classes together and have a uniform set of rules. That way - on any given night - you could race wherever. This goes for any class of this kind regardless of what they are curently called - Pro 4's, Hornets or R.A.M.S. (R.A.M.S. is the best of all the names too)

Good Luck to the Northern Series and let's hope that they take what you created and prosper.

Your kind words are greatly appreciated.... We are very proud of our association and I'm sure Steve and Jack will take the Nothern division to new heights....

Back