MMP this saturday night!

moser37

moser37
so what late models , sportsman, and pro 4's are going to show up this saturday, since pevely isn't running them? i'm sure some of the modifieds will show up too.

Seems like all this track and it's fans want is Pevely this and Pevely that.. They run all the same classes as Pevely and seems like a lot of posts about what can they do to get Pevely cars... I'm sure there will be a few go out there but I would count on being over run.

Also, the Modifieds at Pevely pay $1,000 to win this Saturday and get in for normal pit pass price... Seems like any Mod driver worth his salt (even from Montgomery) would come to Pevely..

Seems like all this track and it's fans want is Pevely this and Pevely that.. They run all the same classes as Pevely and seems like a lot of posts about what can they do to get Pevely cars... I'm sure there will be a few go out there but I would count on being over run.

Also, the Modifieds at Pevely pay $1,000 to win this Saturday and get in for normal pit pass price... Seems like any Mod driver worth his salt (even from Montgomery) would come to Pevely..

I know a couple lates are taking the night off

Montgomery pays 850 on a normal night, don't think a regular from there will goto Pevely. I do know of one mod goin to Montgomery.

so farmer, show me the posts that montgomery fans has pevely this and pevely that comment! i asked a simple question and you have to make a stupid comment like that. you must be a pevely fan huh,sounds like your bashin' montgomery there by the "any mod driver worth his salt" even from montgomery comment!

Capt. Clueless he asked about late models, pro-4, and sportsman in particular I would imagine because I-55 isnt running them this week like he said in his post. And if I was a mod driver with some family or friends wanting to watch me race I would rather them pay 12 bucks as opposed to paying 32. Please point out all these post where the track and its fans are trying to pull cars from Pevely? You also made a comment about not counting on being over run.. 91 cars last week was pretty good for a normal night with I-55 and Highland running the same classes, so dont be so sure the wont have an even better count this week.

every one should just be glad montgomery is open so they have an option of place to go,
support any track you can we need them all

Good post Rusty and I agree.

You dont agree goingracing remember when you posted this a few weeks ago?

***No beer and no late models equals track will not survive. I believe if they make it until
the end of the season I'll be surprised. Me and my buddy will not be back. It's back
to Pevely.***

You complain about beer at MMP, 50/50 at Tri-City, and your hate of pro-4's and streetstocks... So stop puckering up and kissing Rusty's behind and just be quiet for once please...

Bite me DAVT, No late models this Sat at Pevely so I might just go to Monkey City besides I don't want to see any track close. Yep I still hate pro-4's and streetstocks no change there.
You must be related to someone up there yourself.

Bite me DAVT, No late models this Sat at Pevely so I might just go to Monkey City besides I don't want to see any track close. Yep I still hate pro-4's and streetstocks no change there.
You must be related to someone up there yourself.
No, he is thinking what most people are thinking about you. You dogged the track one week and get on your knees the next week, your the one that stated all the downs about monkey town and now that your late models aren't running Saturday at federated auto parts raceway you have to do like I do when belle Claire doesn't race. Go somewhere else. So you should be glad you have that choice.

No, he is thinking what most people are thinking about you. You dogged the track one week and get on your knees the next week, your the one that stated all the downs about monkey town and now that your late models aren't running Saturday at federated auto parts raceway you have to do like I do when belle Claire doesn't race. Go somewhere else. So you should be glad you have that choice.

Amen!! Support your local dirt tracks before they are gone!! NO matter what track it is!! See ya Saturday at Monkey City!

Back