MMSP Bashing Already?????

ExRacer

Wildman
Good God people give Jim Moon a chance he has only had MMSP open for 2 weeks. Sure there will be issues when you first start out BUT 2 weeks and you all start bashing???? Give it some time Jim will get things working the right way. I went the first night MMSP was open and sure the car count was down but it was early in the year and a lot of drivers didn't have their cars done. The track was good and so was the racing. I didn't go this pass weekend but I will be going next weekend. With all the rain we had and more coming this week you cant blame the man for trying to put on a show for the fans. You cant give a track just 2 weeks and say you aren't coming back give it a few times before you make a choice like that. Keep up the good work Jim!

+1 ^. If it appears that I was being less than supportive in the other thread, let me clarify that I am not bashing. I was trying to give my observations and offer ideas for improvement. Jim can take it or leave it as he's the owner. I hope he just keeps on keepin' on and can provide a great show & keep a great relationship with the racers, because ultimately they go hand in hand and nothing will happen without both being there!!!

Car counts have always seemed to suffer a bit at Montgomery County. I hope they get enough cars and fan support to keep it going. I can't go there every weekend, it's not financially feasible, but if I-55 rains out and MMSP is open, I'll take the trek out there.

I dont no what u all was watching 1 1/2 groove tracks is not good racing side by side good racing so if I want 2 watch a train I would sit by a train tracks and at least ill have a cooler of beer

Well 2 passes in 13 races big deal ask ne other race tracks how many in 1 evingt and will say I dont no a lot

With the rain that was in the area this week, I'm not sure how anyone could complain about the track conditions. Completely smooth and cars could make passes. Yes it ate tires but its better than being rough and destroying race cars. Jim has made mistakes, but the effort is definitely there to make it successful.

Could someone please tell me if the payouts listed on their website is guaranteed or subject to car count? Thanks.

Jim himself will have to say for sure. But its good for now and last week wasn't a bad week so I expect it to not be an issue. Remember he is a racer and if it changes there will be plenty of notice.

Back