mmsp I'm told done for the year

i was told the track is not racing this weekend or in the future this is not what i was expecting or any other workers there.

Yep it looked good till today. And Randy pulled the plug. Poor Jim moved his family here from Texas and told it's done now. Need a buyer for it real bad right now. It can't set long or may as well bulldoze it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

When Jim said he was going back to driving,we should've known what was happening...Were you paying attention? I was.

look i worked there trying to help i didn't expect this bottom line it's done whoever's fault not going to do any good bashing just call and see if you can get a refund call jim or brigette or randy

Biker. Jim posted that Sunday. But thought it was all straightened out and was working on a new contract to try and have all control and be able to buy the place. It all fell apart today.

Randy is the money handler. He needs to distribute the points fund money and pit passes ect.

This is from Jim Moon.
"This is how it suppose to work randy has asked us to set up a email account for u guys to email ur pit pass numbers to with a address and name of who to send the check to and post it but like Bridget has said randy ended our contract with him so this is something he needs to do himself but if he don't everyone of you has my word next Friday I will post his home address his email and all phone numbers I have for him cause he will make it right with the racers and fans that support me and Bridget we will deal with him at a later time on our part"

Randys number is 6363326488 and I am sure you can go online to white pages and cross check his address. Local guy.

This is from Jim Moon.
"This is how it suppose to work randy has asked us to set up a email account for u guys to email ur pit pass numbers to with a address and name of who to send the check to and post it but like Bridget has said randy ended our contract with him so this is something he needs to do himself but if he don't everyone of you has my word next Friday I will post his home address his email and all phone numbers I have for him cause he will make it right with the racers and fans that support me and Bridget we will deal with him at a later time on our part"

This sucks, I have never been to a race track where the promoter stand at the gates on the way out and shakes everyone's hand and tells them thank you for coming out. Jim was doing a great job so far this year. This place will never make it as long as Randy has anything to do with it. Why was randy even around this year, wasn't jim leasing the track? If I would lease a building to run a business the owner of the building wouldn't be there everyday telling me how to run my business as long as I was inline with the lease agreement. Randy needs to sell this place to someone who take the time to build it back up to what it could be. Hopefully it will happen fast, randy just in case you are reading this - you are the biggest pos I have ever seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He didn't have a lease. It was a contract with option to buy. Contract let Randy still have some control. Randy still handled all the money.

Randy was around because he was still financing the weekly shows. They lost money every night they raced. It was Randy's money that they were losing. So I guess he was there over seeing how his money was being spent.

guys and gals none of us know what the agreement was so dont point the finger one way or the other i aint stickin up for anyone just just saying so people can make other plans for racin this weekend

Back