Mmsp

racerman

Does anyone know for sure what is going on with MMSP next? Are they running or not, if they are what classes and rules??

Imo this is the best one around and they need to take the good with the bad and let you guys know something! Ain't never ran a track but know they are only hurting their self by not posting about what's going on! Had a pretty good count on a few classes to just leave yuz hanging. I-55 has great racing,the coldest beer around and would really appreciation the teams coming on out and having a great night at I-55

Montgomery will be open. And running super lates, mods, and sportsman weekly. along with ascs sprints a couple times a month.
Although things could change, I got a call last week from someone that seriously wants to buy the place from Randy. I don't think Randy will sell though. Decision will be made in the next couple weeks for sure. Either way the place will be open.
I will post info when I have any.

Maybe Randy should think about selling it cuz he sure doesnt promote it like a owner should. I feel this place wont last long the way its going. If he does want to get on any forum then he should hire a mouth piece to promote it for him so people know whats going on. Leaving people in the dark isnt good for any business.

I've been suggesting it posting on here. If he doesn't find anyone worth a Damn, and I'll offer my time for here at least. I know the video guy uses Facebook, the people that handle the website don't to much. I I've always pushed the forums at stl as being a necessity but they all seem to think it hurts more than helps. I try and keep informed, so I'll do what I can and everything I post is confirmed as true and accurate at the time of posting. As far as Randy selling it would be best if he didn't sell in my opinion. As he learns more about the sport things will continue to improve there.

i talked to a sportsman driver to day and he said they were running b-mods not sportsman...if i get a free saterday i will make the trip but 103 miles one way it a bit long a drive for a old guy

See this is what I was just saying. Nobody knows what is going on and what and IF they will be running. WE need to hear from the horses mouth himself!! JMO. Randy needs to get on here and tell us what is going on!

Wasn't it Casey Pearson that used to post on here once in a while this past season? He was an official spokesperson for the track.

I believe he and Casey had a falling-out. And it's a damn shame because I understand he was working for nearly nothing just to help him out.

Wasn't it Casey Pearson that used to post oon here once in fa while this past season? He was an official spokesperson for the track.
Casey has nothing to do with the track anymore...I don't think I could blame him after all Randy did last year! When a man says he is gonna do something he should stick to it. Randy promised a gold nugget and only gave a brown turd.

As far as I'm concerned Randy needs to sell it cause he is bad for the sport...maybe he better focus on going in a straight line drag racing then in circles trying to figure this sport out!!!

I believe he and Casey had a falling-out. And it's a damn shame because I understand he was working for nearly nothing just to help him out.

Randy promised Casey a payday for the specials and Randy cancelled them on Casey. Casey worked the track for free and got screwed. Thats the bottom line. If thats the way to do business then Randy better sell it before he goes broke. I know of 1 Late Model driver that isnt going back this year and I am sure others will follow.

Randy promised Casey a payday for the specials and Randy cancelled them on Casey. Casey worked the track for free and got screwed. Thats the bottom line. If thats the way to do business then Randy better sell it before he goes broke. I know of 1 Late Model driver that isnt going back this year and I am sure others will follow.[/QUOTE) do you have proof? That's a lot to say about someone without proof!!! I would never say something like that but oh well I different then most.

Randy promised Casey a payday for the specials and Randy cancelled them on Casey. Casey worked the track for free and got screwed. Thats the bottom line. If thats the way to do business then Randy better sell it before he goes broke. I know of 1 Late Model driver that isnt going back this year and I am sure others will follow.[/QUOTE) do you have proof? That's a lot to say about someone without proof!!! I would never say something like that but oh well I different then most.
Lets see if I read that right. Dirtboy wouldn't post anything without proof. I got a good laugh out of that one.

Back