Mod lites/dwarfs

JL8loveramanda

:eek: who does everybody think will win a lot of races in the mod lites and dwarfs this year? who will win the most? any thoughts?

Me and Vince, but not that Leahy Kid.......LOL!! I probably won't be in the hunt, I need more motor.....but Vince ought to be tough again. That bigger motor doesn't always mean faster, especially at DRR due to it's size--but Vince has become a good enough driver to use the extra power.

Top "dwarf" will most likely be Glen Province, look for him to be very fast this year. They were starting to hit some really good setups at the end of the season last year.

Fish??

Isn't he Pud man 8? Is he actually going to race a car or is this another of your false realities? :rolleyes:

fantasy

yea one day hes racing pure street then the next its latemodels for his good "friend" whats next a one week deal with ROUSH for the DAYTONA 500??? i mean come on dude just face it you dont have a racecar and nobody is going to let an inexperienced driver race their car

who ever it is i hope they deserve it and drive reasonable not like a few ppl out at drr. But I think vince will because he is pretty good. and i know about racing unlike some ppl i won't mention who acts like they do.:p

Justin how many flippin girls are you gonna "love" and how many im memories are you gonan do? and will you make up your mind on what you are gonan race.. cuz if people want you to race their cars so bad, then show it instead of lieing and saying your car is in the shop like it has been for the past 2 stinkin years! good lord kid! MAKE UP YOUR MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John all the way

I think that John will win most of the races.. he is doing really good this year... So i say that he will win most of them.. :p No offense to anyone else.. but yea

lol.. whatever.. I am not jsut sayin that cuz hes my boyfriend..lol.. He really is a good, clean, fair racer.. If you were at poplar bluff you would have seen it man.. it was AWESOME.. Broke or not hes still good...For real... That was better than watching in Florida.. there were some pretty good wrecks there though..lol.. but seriously.. John is a good racer.. if you dont agree i duno who else is.. I am still all for John winning most of them... Thats just me though...

uh no

no this isnt the love connection.. I am just saying who i think will win the most races this year.. so. yea.. I still say i think that john will win.. I think he has good potential... Everyone has their own opinions... :p and this is a place for everyones opinion so i am giving mine..

Back