Modified and race engine MUST SELL ASAP

Invader

My friend is getting a divorce and the stuff has to go asap.2004 Renegade swing arm roller 6 nites on car.NO JUNK on it anywhere.Was builth by and designed by Tim Morhet and Rodney Melvin.The Engine is a 358 roller Ford with brodix heads plus u get a brand new 396 Stroker balanced rotating assembly.he will take 3000 dollars for the car.4500 dollars for motor and assemby the 358 is still toghther.thanks. this stuff has to go PM for his number and i will try to have pics of car by this weekend

tn.jpg

tn 2.jpg

tn  3.jpg

tn 5.jpg here some pics of the car

modified

My friend is getting a divorce and the stuff has to go asap.2004 Renegade swing arm roller 6 nites on car.NO JUNK on it anywhere.Was builth by and designed by Tim Morhet and Rodney Melvin.The Engine is a 358 roller Ford with brodix heads plus u get a brand new 396 Stroker balanced rotating assembly.he will take 3000 dollars for the car.4500 dollars for motor and assemby the 358 is still toghther.thanks. this stuff has to go PM for his number and i will try to have pics of car by this weekend

please email me your phone number blunceford@hotmail.com

to the top this car must sell car is worth 6000 as it sits will take 3000 the engine has roughly 7000 in it got to sell ASAP would make a good a or b mod

motor

Interested in your motor need to know what it comes with carb,headers are what and I could only offer 3000$ frim if interested call me at 314-609-3768 thanks

to the top this car still for sale needs to go would make a great b or ump mod 6 NITES on car only call 618 316 4791 ask for Brain

Back