Modified Feature!

WOW that was an amazing battle up front, congrats to billy the kid on a great race.

I agree CONGRATS to Billy! That was GREAT! To bad the worley deal happened and your not gettin your deserved attention but hey Congrats again!

Great Job Billy!!!!!! That was some nice racin'! I think ur mom and Nikki were a little excited also! LOL

Congrats!
Stacy

Kudos to all....

Modifieds, modifieds, modifieds........WOW!!! That is the first thing that comes to my mind. This class has been putting on the BEST SHOW ALL year long. Week after week you are seeing some great side by side racing and some close finishes. Kudos to Billy and Jeremy on one hell of a race last night. Congrats Billy on picking up on the win. Also want to say great job to Brent Thompson, Dave Shepard, Matt Eaton, and Jon Paul Reando rounding out the top 6. This class is really giving the fans their money worth every week.

What A Race !

That was one of the BEST Modified shows i have ever seen. Jeremy did an awsome job holding off Billy until the end. You Modified drivers should have been very proud of your class Saturday night. You ALL drove a hard chargin clean race !!!!! :) LD

I Didn't Get To Attend Saturday Night (with The Wolf In Arkansas At Nationals) But Billy Deserves A Heads Up. No More 3rd's That's Terrific. He Is Fast Becoming A Favorite. Personable No Matter Where You See Him.

Kinda funny that Weber and the Big 1 Little 4j won on the same night.

They must have shared speed secrets.....

Back