Modified Madness

flamewarrior

The Doe Run Raceway will racing modifieds Sept 17. The winner will receive $400.00 for the feature win, $50.00 to start feature. This is a 10 car minimum I dont think we will have trouble getting the car count. So come see this special event. :D

:confused: Are they running IMCA or ump rules? Big Question if they have the car count and will determine if we come down. ;)

?????????

I'm really not sure right now, this friday there going to let guys come and tryout the track, no pay...............The driver and one pit crew will get in free.....

We had 6 that tried out the track for next weeks race and they really enjoyed the track condition. I would like to say Thank you to all the modifies that showed up> You did a good job!!! :)

How was the track. Is it going to be too small and bang the crap out of your car or is it going to be good with enough room?

I beleive that you all will have enough room to put on a good show so bring yours out jaashemi you said that you was going to be there for the practice run but I didn't see ya.

Back