Modified Madness

flamewarrior

I was wanting to let all you Modified Racers know that Doe Run Raceway will be having a special race night for you all Sept 17 $400.00 and $50.00 to start feature but this is a 10 car minimum pay out. But I dont think we will have problem with getting 10 cars out there. Also the track promoter this Friday is let the driver and 1 crew member in free to try out the track. So here is your chance to try it out before you race for the bucks. But this friday there will be NO pay out this is just to let you know how your car will handle on this track. :D Any question check out Doe Run's Forum.

This post has been approved by the moderator of this forum. Thank you

This friday's deal is very cool.....

Since the Rock is down, you guys should come out and play at the Doe Run Raceway......for free! :D

Sorry I just read the "sticky" page......

I guess this post is going BYE_BYE. If it does you need to delete the posts about racing the purestreets at Poplar Bluff.

The season is over for Fredericktown and it shouldn't matter to put a post like this up, to inform the drivers that they have another place to race for the next two weeks, so they can get to run the season they had planned to run.:)

You Crazy

I didnt see any Sportsman struggeling to get around that track. Im partial to them but i thought they looked awsome. And i KNOW they enjoyed it, because they said they did ! I think the Modifieds will also look good on the track. It is nice to have the extra class of cars for a variety. LD

I know that ALL PURE STREETS and the MODIFIEDS from Fredeicktown Raceway is going to the Poplar Bluff NOW.

Really?????? ALL of them?????????? Are you sure?????
Doubt it!!!!! Doesn't Poplar Bluff race on SATURDAY nights????
Hahahahahahahahahaha......

FaithfulFan said:
Really?????? ALL of them?????????? Are you sure?????
Doubt it!!!!! Doesn't Poplar Bluff race on SATURDAY nights????
Hahahahahahahahahaha......

I know they do run on Saturday Nights duh and I ask some of the drivers they said they will run at the Bluff so duh.

What's it any of your business why I asked? And that will teach you to think because I'm sure it strained your brain.

LTmod12 said:
hey milsey why do you care how many cars were on the track ITHOUGHT THAT YOU QUIT

His comment was legitimate. The conversation was about the Sportsman cars getting around Doe Run good. Well 5 cars can get along/around a lot easier than say 18!

Swappin Paint

I do not see any problem with 10-12 Modifieds or Sportsman getting around the track. This past Friday night there was 17 Mini Stock vehicals and they raced a good race. Hope that answers your question. JMO ....... LeaDonna

Five sportsmen does not mean 10-12 modifieds. I wish you all good luck, but I have my doubts. And NO, that's not a slam of Doe Run.

Back