Modified Madness

flamewarrior

The Doe Run Raceway has a scheduled a Modified Race for Sept. 17 $400.00 to win $50.00 to start feature. There is a 10 car minimum. I dont think we will have any problem with the car count. Also the track promoter is letting the driver and 1 pit member into the pits for free this friday. This is so that you all can have a chance to try out the track before next Friday.

This post has been approved by the moderator of this forum. Thank you

I thought the rules for this forum were as follows

Thank you for visiting the St. Francois County Raceway messageboard. This board is to promote better communication between the track, racers and fans of the St. Francois County Raceway in Farmington, Missouri. Enjoy the site, but vulgarity and personal attacks of the racers and track officials will not be tolerated. Also remember this is the St. Francois County Raceway's messageboard so promotions of other tracks, unless it is a related event with SFCR, will be removed.

Guess they only apply if the other track promotions conflict with Fredricktown.

modifies

We had 6 there last night and they tried out the track for next weeks race and they really enjoyed there selves. They were even able to race 3 wide at times so bring out your modifies. Also I would like to say THAK YOU for showing up last night you all put on a good show. :)

NOT so Real Deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What have you been for ?????? What are you trying to do????????? I think I read your post about you some calling someone a Smart ..........What are you doing????

i called casey a smartass but it was a simple misunderstanding. and i'm not being a smartass about the mod madness. i was just joking about the mark martin and mccreadie and whatever else i said racing at doe run. try to add a lil humor once in awhile to this board. most the time all i see is arguing so i thought i'd come up with some off the wall crap to maybe get a smirk or to from a few. sorry to get you all mad...geezz!;)

Back