modified roller-------CHEAP

RACERD45

Lefthander chassis--Metric Impala stub--Leaf rear---Ford 9" non-floater--32 gal.cell---Wilwood pedals--quick steer-- quick release steering wheel-- aluminum seat--belts--gauges--tach--headers--4 tires and wheels including 1 beadlock--nice 3 piece uppers---Complete roller minus engine,trans,gear ,and a couple of other minor parts---Chassis is straight--would make good starter car or parts car---First $875 gets it. Parts alone are worth that---RACERD45@yahoo.com--- pics coming----Located in central Il---Will deliver to Springfield swap meet FREE

Still got it ---Good starter B mod or lotsa parts for another project.Move the engine forward and use for a stub sportsman car---Needs a new home--I don't want to have to shoot it!

Located in East Peoria,IL-------Got lotsa pics---send me your email address if interested. I'll be headed through St.Louis on Friday and I will bring it real close and meet you somewhere for free if you want to buy it.

thanks,but i am on dial up and it would have taken several hours to load the files,,could you just send 2 pict,one rf shot,one rear,,thanks,,lenny g.

fireball got good roller cheap 2000 the x13 black green mod u pitted next too last year a couple of times good car need too move this week

Back