Modifieds 3-Wide at Montgomery!!

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
2100_3682.jpg

Nice pic Jimmy! But is it me, or is there something wrong with the car up top? LOL! Looks to me like he needs to adjust his camber.

Yea And they were racing 3 wide in the B-mods too sat. night. Green flag dropped, they went 3 wide into turn 1, With Randy Dickman who started 3rd coming out with the lead. And going on to his 1st heat win in a modified. Congradulations Randy!!!! There is allways good racing at MCS.

According to Brandon Paul that photo must be a photo shop job. Trashdog tell the truth!!!!! Cant be 3 wide on a one lane dry slick track with ruts!!!

I think it's a case of nobody telling the Montgomery County drivers you can't do that on a one lane dry slick track...lol

If I remember right that was a pretty good heat race, if my rose colored glasses don't deceive me...lol

Remember acording to Brandon, "If you have more cars, you'll have a better car count."

I think those are words to live by...lol

John Barr
The Trashdog

tread dogs reply brain dead ,and stay at tcsthe best lighted track DURING THE DAY .IT'S TRUE i WAS BY THERE TODAY TWICE AND MAN IT WAS BRIGHT LMAO

BRAIN DEAD? I WAS DOING THE SAME AS YOU WERE WITH WHAT TD SAID! NOW WHO IS BRAIN DEAD?

So Hound, What You Are Really Trying To Say Is, If You Can Drive There With No Lighting You Can Drive Anywhere??? :D

maybe thats why old brandon has so much to say about MCS he could see the track and cars for a change!!!!!!!!!!!

smokingjoe, you ARE right about how poor the lighting is at Granite, especially on the backstretch of the 1/4 mile. (Of course, if I had said that initially, everyone would be on here *****ing about how I'm so "negative")

smokingjoe, concerning your little comment "maybe that's why old Brandon has so much to say about MCS--he could see the track and cars for a change", all I can conclude is I just can't satisfy you people--you all gripe about how "negative" I am, and when I say something positive about MCS you have to come up with some smarta!@$ comment of your own.

So, who's the "negative" one now?

Back