Modifieds on the half! and illegal bombers!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wild1and83fan

I love mods on the half i wish they would keep the half and run it alot next year!!!! alot of the drivers said the liked it and said they would run it! said it was very racey last night JMO

Was the street stocks open comp last night i know they wernt but shoulda have been if fhone got to run his sportsman with bombers and same with the 5 car of workman thats pedals ARE NOT in stock location but thats me!!!

Did you learn to cry like that in the Homes? Who cares, that stuff don't make them any faster. I like seeing all the fast bombers together at one time. When Batman gets done with your car its gonna be like that, so quit cryin and save up that burger money so you and Tommy can do what you gotta do next year.

The only place that Khris' car was not allowed to run with the bomber class was at Godfrey. He was LEGAL to run everywhere else that he went. He was even teched at a number of different tracks, including the FIVE tracks that he won features at. So, if you think he is still illegal, put up or shut up!!!
Besides, it's not like either of the 2 people you mentioned were stomping anyone else. Khris finished 3rd in his heat, right where he started, & Matt had to make the show through a semi.

It does say in the rules no aftermarket or homemade steel bodies, also no adjustable pedals. But like I said, it doesn't make them any faster, they are supposed to be changing those rules anyway.

Like I said, if someone thinks they are illegal, put up the $ to tear them down, if you don't want to do that, quit your whining!

leave the cars alone they dont need changed at all. no moving pedals, no aftermarket
bodys ,no 500cfm hollys, the cars are fast now y change. leave things alone.
remember they are STREETSTOCK not sportman. if u do this u are going to have two class of sportman. i had 2500.00 in the car at the start of the year.u cant do that in a sportsman. tracks get head out of your a@@. keep them as street stock.

I also really liked the mods on the half mile...

If I have a choice between a big late model show at Tri City and big show at any other track in the area, I'll go to Granite City. It's unique...and it is the farthest track for me to drive to other than MCS

I agree with Sammy!!!!! Leave the Street Stock rules AS IS!!!!
I would however like to see less gray areas!!!
The Street Stocks were supposed to be a beginner class that was affordable.

I think everyone is missing the point!!!
Unfortunately in life there is rules that we all have to follow!
No the fabricated bodies, the pedal location, & hood scoops do not make the cars go faster, but the rules CLEARLY state you cannot run them!
If you bend the rules for these things where will it stop????
The rules are clearly printed on the Tri-City website for everyone to see so they shouldn't be surprised when they show up and someone says something about it! The Tri-City regulars all abide by these rules why should someone else get to come in and run anything they want???
It is not whining or crying it is a FACT!

Your right yellow...

STREET STOCKS are suppose to be a beginner class that's affordable. That's why Khris is in a STREET STOCK--one... because he's a beginner (I think this is only his second year racing and I know there are other drivers who have been driving alot longer then that and there still in a Street Stock) and two because that's what he can afford. If you think he has the $$$$ in his car that SPORTSMEN do then you've all lost you minds.

FABRICATED or homemade bodies don't make you go faster. I don't know what make all the other cars out there run so fast or handle so well (you would hope that the drive has something to do with it) but Khris' moves well because one...he works like he!! on that car every week, two...he has one he!! of a pitcrew who helps him alot and gives him alot of support and three...he must have some talent (because he seems to handle that car quite well). Would hope this would be the same reasons alot of the cars on the track do so well not just because they have a body that looks like all the others.

FINALLY the rules are posted and there are gray areas. So what your saying is that if you (or anyother driver) went to a BIG SHOW hoping that they'll let you run, the track guys checked your car and said you could race you would say...Oh no I can't race because my car isn't exactly like all the other cars here (and from what I seen from where I was setting not all those cars looked exactly alike and I didn't know GM, FORD or CHRYSLER made that many different body styles that people would want to race so maybe not all those other cars were completely stock bodies either.) I don't think so!!! And that's exactly what happened with Khris...they checked him out and said he could race so he did. So if you have that big of a problem with Khris or any of the other drivers that you don't think should of been there why don't you say something to them directly (instead of getting on here and complaining) or go directly to the promoter or track guys, because if they didn't tell these drivers that they could race when they showed up, they wouldn't be racing.

Also 17c, I forget where exactly do you race and what class are you in?

Why do you all have to cry about Khris??? Would you all be saying the same crap if he didnt een finish the heat?? Probably no matter fact i know you all wouldnt. Im sorry that Khris is fast and can just drive. Did you know that there was a guy that rac a v6 with the modifieds where everyone else runs v8s. What does that tell you that tells you that they can just drive anything. I was know that this man had won a championship with the v6. I think its funny when Khris asked Kevin Gundaker himself if he could run the car there and he said yes. I think if you all think that he is a sportsman maybe you should all do like intense said and front the money to Khris for all the gaskets and time either he has to spend on the motor or for someonelse. As of right now there are 7 differnet people under this post maybe if you all front some money to khris for his or someoneleses time to put the gaskets back on the motor maybe you can talk him into letting you go into the motor. But i dont think that you will find anything he has been torn down everywhere in this are and not in this area (Kentuky Lake). I think that it is funny when Khris doesnt do good nobody in front of him or even being the winner is illegal why is that????? Do you people all just like your GOSSIP?? I think SO!! I would like to know how many driver there are out there that have beat Khris in a race?? Because if you beat him you must obviously be illegal. Is that not wat you all are saying??

I am sorry and not sorry if I piss anyone off with this post but maybe you should all quit ur *****en because the boy can just drive ok.
JMO

It has been proven over and over that a V6 (with lots of $$$ in it) will out perform a V8 in a modified on the flatter, smaller and dryslick tracks.... That is why many of the big shows for modifieds flat out make them illegal.

Well I never said Khris doesnt have money stuck in his car. I mean every driver does some more than others tho. I cant give and exact figure tho so idk. But I know for a Bomber he doesnt have alot stuck in that thing. He knows his car!! Plus he can flat out drive his car. Another reason that he wins races is because he spends alot of time working on that car to make it fast and keep it fast.

3eF56A29N97 you talk a lot of crap about stuff you don't even know about. Khris didn't get tore down in Kentucky. How would you know anyway, you weren't there! As a matter of fact they told him not to bring the car back unless he changed it. Trust me, I am a fan of Fohne's too, but you need to get your facts straight if you're going to try and stick up for him.

Yellowgt1994 - You are right, bombers are a beginner class that's supposed to be affordable. That's why Khris bent the body himself. It is cheaper to get 2 pieces of steel & bend your body with the factory body lines in it, than to go & buy the actual doors, fenders & whatever else. You are also implying that body panels, like the ones from Performance bodies, are illegal also. They are not FACTORY panels, they are fabricated. I am sure there are a bunch of drivers in every class that run something similar to these. I did. Bottom line is that if you run good, people are going to b*tch about you, but if you are a 'backmarker' then nobody cares what you run.

hey crazy taz i raced a bomber at tri city and godfrey but had problems with my car and junked it and ill have the badest bomber out there next year buddy so YOU PUT UP OR SHUT UP AND WHAT DO YOU RACE YOUR Clown??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back