Mods at Tri-City last night????

upsmanluvracin

What happen to all the local modified drivers in the feature last night.Weber,Walsh,Harrison,Seets,Mullins????? Thanks

Walsh - started deep in the field, pulled off
Weber - crash
Harrison - running as high as 3rd, had rear suspension problems
Seets - flat tire, lost a lap
Mullins - pulled in on first lap with something wrong, went back out but then came back in

tommie seets

how come seets lost a lap and why didnt they tell him before they let him run 10 laps and gain many positions?

USMTS counts any lap where the leader crosses the start/finish line. They were actually starting lap two when they threw the yellow. Seets stopped on the very first lap and after taking the green he never came across the start/finish line.

how come seets lost a lap and why didnt they tell him before they let him run 10 laps and gain many positions?

I don't think he realized it at the time but he lost that lap sitting on the edge of the track/infield waiting for the caution to come out. It appears the USMTS officials don’t drop a yellow flag if they can avoid it.

Remember, if it had been a Tri-City regular night of racing, Seets would have been DQ'd for causing an intentional yellow.

It was USMTS and they had their own flagman and scorers, trandsponders, raceivers.

Seets should be BANNED from racing at Tri- City for the rest of the year, That was uncalled for last night. The USMTS guys put on a He?? of a show!!! Kevin, I hope you bring them back!!

Seets should be BANNED from racing at Tri- City for the rest of the year, That was uncalled for last night. The USMTS guys put on a He?? of a show!!! Kevin, I hope you bring them back!!

What about Weber? A remember at a drivers mtg there Tammie said that they were not putting up with actions just like Weber did last night and you would be asked to leave or further actions,,Why didn't he draw a suspension from his actions last night? Acted like a baby. But wow what a show,,these guys race don't they?

Whoa!

What Weber did last night was tame compared to what Aaron Heck (I think it was Aaron) did last week.

Sometimes, tensions run high and tempers flare. Boys will be boys.

Seets is another story. I doubt that Kevin will suspend him, but I'm almost 100% certain that Kevin will have a nice long talk with him about this (If he hasn't already). That was embarrassing.

Sorry I wasnt there last night but how did Weber crash? Did he hit the wall or get into a wreak... Thanks

Hopefully they will all be there tonight at I-55

It was "not" intentional he had a "flat tire" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I've seen cars get further off the racing surface then he did with a flat tire (or other damage). He was already in the back after getting stuck behind Brent Mullins who also had trouble. He was able to get to the edge of the infield so it wasn't one of those situations where a car is forced up high and doesn't want to come down in front of the pack. If it wasn't intentional it looked like one of those magical situations where once the caution comes out the car that's stopped is able to refire or get going again. ;)

Dan Nelson

We were very fortunate... it looked worse than it actually is. The wheel and bumper took most of the impact. Scott's OK, the car's OK, and all is well... very well!

Due to weather being a little "iffy", it looks like we will be at I-55 tonight instead of The Lake; just for the record I'd rather be racing at The Lake!

That was a great race... Vanderbeek is the man to beat when there is a groove on the bottom, he ran a great race in his Shryock car.

It looks like the sun is starting to come out... enjoy it while you can...

seets

i think tommie had every right to be mad and i falt the officials for poor performance in that situation. they should have stopped him at the gate on re entry and told him he was a lap down instead of letting him run so many laps and pass so many then tell him that when they were under caution.

Back