Money Races @ Bedrock???

liquidqwik

Justin Anderson
I know at the beginning of the year Frank talked about having a few money races this year. There have been several people wanting information regarding the dates, the payout, and what classes are running for money. Obviously Frank has the final word on when we have these races. However, I would like to get some opinions from people on the dates we should have these races. For those of you who attended the meeting, Frank talked about having the money races on Sunday's. Anyway, just wanted to get the ball rolling.

Justin

I have never raced at Bedrock but I hear it is a very nice facility. I am running a full schedual at Belle Rive this year because it is closer to me so having Sunday money races would give me a perfect opprotunity to try the track out! You can definitly count me in for stock light!:)

K-Dawg #30

Yeah i would think they would have a pretty good turnout for a money race on sunday due to all of the other karting tracks racing on friday and saturday

I figure if the majority of the racers are good with Sunday, and we get the word out in plenty of time, we should have a great turnout.

we are trying

trying to set up some for july,august,september,october,with all the rain outs we are still trying to get the bills caught up. any body out there know of any one wanting to throw a little sponsership money toward one of these races? it will make the purse get bigger. maby we can list it as a BIG money race.:D

trying to set up some for july,august,september,october,with all the rain outs we are still trying to get the bills caught up. any body out there know of any one wanting to throw a little sponsership money toward one of these races? it will make the purse get bigger. maby we can list it as a BIG money race.:D

I just want to make sure we get the word out in time. It hurt us last year that people didn't know until 2 weeks before hand. Well, the rain in the forecast didn't help either.

We can start looking for race/class sponsors...Where's Doug Payne when you need him!

I know this probably won't happen but I'll throw it out there. I think the powers that be at Bedrock and Coulterville should get together and attempt to have money races on the same weekend at some point during the season. You could have a regular show at Bedrock on Friday night, a money race at Coulterville on Saturday night, and then a money race at Bedrock starting in the mid afternoon on Sunday. I think this type of deal would attract more out of town racers given the close proximity of the two tracks.

that would nice

maby we could have a regular show at bedrock on friday, a regular show on saturday at junkyard and a money race at junkyard on sunday.:D

Since the two tracks are within 45 minutes of one another, I think a money show at Junkyard on Saturday and a money show at Bedrock on Sunday is the way to go. A lot of the out of town racers could take advantage of this.

Since the two tracks are within 45 minutes of one another, I think a money show at Junkyard on Saturday and a money show at Bedrock on Sunday is the way to go. A lot of the out of town racers could take advantage of this.

WHat about a points series between the two tracks. Run 2 or three shows at each for points, separately from the regular shows. Maybe since both tracks are Burris we could get Burris to kick in some prize funds for the winners and up the anty for money!

that would be better

we can talk to frank (akagod) about camping at the rock. :D and see about camping down at the yard.

I think series idea is good....maybe do three at each track or something.......the friday (Rock-Regular), saturday (Yard-Money), sunday (Rock-Money) idea is great.

K-Dawg 30

I think series idea is good....maybe do three at each track or something.......the friday (Rock-Regular), saturday (Yard-Money), sunday (Rock-Money) idea is great.

K-Dawg 30

I would alternate Sunday for the money show, just so the JYI regulars would not lose a regular points night. I mean you could always do points for the regulars during the money races, but that might become too much of a headache for the JYI scorers!

sponser

just got off the phone, doug payne of centry 21 advantage real estate inc will sponser a sunday race in july or august. now we need input on what month and weekend you guys think we should run this one , so i can get with frank to see if that weekend will work for him and the rest of the workers at the rock. need feed back?:D:D

just got off the phone, doug payne of centry 21 advantage real estate inc will sponser a sunday race in july or august. now we need input on what month and weekend you guys think we should run this one , so i can get with frank to see if that weekend will work for him and the rest of the workers at the rock. need feed back?:D:D

AUGUST.....please, please, please make it AUGUST

August is fine with me.

I wonder if Larry Westerfield is willing to match the amount put up by Doug????

Thank you Doug Payne. :D

The beginning of the month in august sounds good but when u start getting later in the month in august thats when people start goin back to school

Back