Late Models (around 15 cars):
1.) Frankel
maybe 4th) Collinz

Mods (around 20 cars):
1.) Rusty "King of Dirt" Griffaw

WAY TO GO
Craig Roden #27
It was a pleasure see you pick up that checkered
caution: this may become habit forming....
at least we all hope....8)

Chewin, King of Dirt Is an award given to the chassis builder with the most UMP latemodel wins in the summernationals series. It has been CJ Rayburn for many years,and will probably be for many more. King of Dirt is an award CJ has earned many times, Rusty is a damn good driver. Keep it strait, and dont give one man anothers title.

lighten up dean... i'm sure it was just a joke of sorts. i'm sure champion spark plug co. doesn't mind racing clubs having their own 'champions.'

Rusty "King of Dirt" Griffaw should be at Granite today with the 'new' 'top secret' wham jam stuff..................

Rusty (The King of Dirt) was bad fast last night, he and Shawn Rayfield checked out from the field and were running the top.

John Barr
The Trashdog

The results will be coming soon.

Here is a shot of Mel taking a race car on his own track for the first time ever. Mel was trying to help Ed DeMille out, Ed did finish 2nd in his heat but was off in the feature. He finished in 8th.

We had a late night secret strategy meeting at The Kitchen in Pevely, MO, It was around 2AM and we were meeting with secret people who enjoy boating on Sunday's. Ed will be back!!!

John Barr
The Trashdog

It is great to hear that Ed is back on the track. I haven't heard a lot about him lately. Figured you probably dropped him and the motorhome in Bagdad again or something.

You tell 'em Jimmy....don't know if any of this 'top secret' stuff will actually work at Granite...guess we'll find out in a few.

Trashdog said:
We had a late night secret strategy meeting at The Kitchen in Pevely, MO, It was around 2AM and we were meeting with secret people who enjoy boating on Sunday's. Ed will be back!!!

John Barr
The Trashdog

Hmmmmmm.....wonder who the secret people were????? Not that I would know any of them! :D

Nice to see the LM the car count is up. 22 cars at Granite, 24 @ I-55, two legitimate heats at MCS--perhaps the state of the class is a bit healthier than some have been led to believe. :)

Dean said:
Chewin, King of Dirt Is an award given to the chassis builder with the most UMP latemodel wins in the summernationals series. It has been CJ Rayburn for many years,and will probably be for many more. King of Dirt is an award CJ has earned many times, Rusty is a damn good driver. Keep it strait, and dont give one man anothers title.

Dean---

You forget your chill pill today?

WOW!

Trashdog said:
The results will be coming soon.

Here is a shot of Mel taking a race car on his own track for the first time ever. Mel was trying to help Ed DeMille out, Ed did finish 2nd in his heat but was off in the feature. He finished in 8th.

John Barr
The Trashdog

Did Mel like being in the saddle again Dog? You might be careful telling people of your secret meeting place they will all be there now next week trying to figure out what you and Ed are doing next LOL!!! Who else goes boating on Sundays that goes to the kitchen at 2:00 in the morning???? Did I mention Sundays are for boating???? LOL!!!!

Congratulations Dean on your New title: Dean the King !!! Kinda has a ring :D ;)

HEY I LIKE TO GO BOATING ON SUNDAYS TOO!!!!! :D :D :D (too bad i left my boat at mark twain lake over the holiday weekend) :( :( i have never been to the kitchen. i'll have to scope it out lol. hey dirtgirl where do you all go boating on sundays? does donnie and laura go? i would love to pull donnie on a tube sometime :D :D :p :eek: :eek:

Back