Monte Carlo (you pick the class)

Rockracer

After several weeks of indecision over health issues I have decided not to get back in the seat and race this year and will sale the car that I refreshed with the help of Slo Bob.
It has the potential to be a FAST car and spend lot's of time in the winners circle with the right driver and a good motor.

29808341-056-Fresh-MONTE-CARLO-pick-your-class.jpg

The 99 car that Jerry Harris owns and Larry Wise drove last year at I-30 speedway in Little Rock was a copy of this car and has the same set up that Slo Bob and I put into this car and it is fast and smooth.
As of last check of the rules, it is legal for I-30's Super Stock class.
Everything you need to go racing except long block Chevy motor.
This car started out life as a 2 seater Monte Carlo used by a Ft. Smith area racer to show his wife about his hobby, it only had a handful of races on it and they got divorced.
After the divorce, it sat for a while in storage and then I bought it 2 years ago, Slo Bob & I went thru this car from front bumper to back bumper freshening up what needed freshened, added safety features and new parts where new where required.
It is a Good solid cage, Factory metal body with sheet metal sealing some seams, slightly used bumper cover with heavy duty front bumper and heavy duty rear bumper and a heavy duty NASCAR window net.

Aluminum racing seat with like new cover, 5 point harness, steering quickener and quick release steering wheel. New wiring, & switches, Large recall tachometer (currently unmounted). Water temp and oil pressure gauges. Factory brake and clutch pedals, factory M/C with brake booster( i had plans to remove booster before racing as with motor running it did not feel normal as I am used to a hard brake pedal).
Clutch pedal uses the factory Z-link that has been modified to clear headers.
All new brake calipers & hoses and brake bias adjusters in the engine compartment, new cross shaft on drivers side upper control arm. New front springs new shocks, like new rear springs with slightly used shocks, 22 gallon fuel cell with large in line fuel filter and new plumbing, Saginaw 3 speed with blow proof bell housing, New clutch and pressure plate with freshly surfaced flywheel (purchased from RCC in Little Rock).
Grand national ford style rear end with 7:00 gears, Racing drive shaft has new u-Joints and long front yoke.
Aftermarket power steering pump and hoses, 1) 8” beadlock and 3) 8” non beadlocks all 5 on 5 pattern. (10” wheels are available if you would rather have 10” wheels). Radiator with hoses and shroud & racing style fan blade with racing radiator cap.
Also included is new HEI distributor (installed for break in of motor only), spark plug wires, Holley 4412 500 CFM carburetor(probably would need freshened up), with air breather and phenolic adaptor, New headers (bought 2 years ago but never run) or slightly used set with mufflers (required for I-30), mini starter.

Has about 450 pounds of lead strategically placed to get car scaled for 250 pound driver.
Asking Price for car as described (no motor) is $5,000.00
FYI, It would cost you close to $10k to build this car.
If you would also like a motor, I have several motors for sale please ask for a list and description of each motor and motor prices.
Thanks for taking the time to read this long description.
Douglas Aden
North Little Rock Ar.

Back