Montgomerey County results??

PITDRIFTER said:
Orange Juice? I Assume Thats Leroy Haney? If So, I Guess The New Impressive Modified Is Good.

Actually Leroy is driving the Gladiator House car of Shawn Rayfield.

John Barr
The (Very Tired 4:20AM) Trashdog

Actualy Ryan Duaber who lead the entire feature finished seccond after getting tied up in lapped traffic, allowing Collins to read the lapped traffec perfectly and win. Dixon finished third, passing three or four cars on his way from a tenth place start.

Glad to hear MCS had a good show and many cars. I keep hearing a lot of good that comes from this track. I have been there 3 times and were impressed more each trip! MCS is a track on the way up! Thanks for the MCS updates as I can be at all tracks on a Saturday night.

WAY TO GO LEROY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rod

Dixon was passing both of them as the track got all clogged up by lapped traffic and collins snuck through with the win. Dauber dominated the whole race, I think his tires went away. Congrats to Jeff Horst for leading most of the A mod feature, if they wouldn't have physically pushed you out of the way, they would have never got passed you. But thats racin'. Leroy looked awesome, as did Timmy Hill, Connoyer, and JD Beal. Timmy Hill gets used to that car and he will be hard to beat.

Great mod feature. Lots of passing. Racing on top and bottom. CC28 I agree with you re Timmy Hill. Quite a run for the first time in the new mod.

Timmy Hill

Timmy did look good lastnight in the #13.I am used to seeing him @ Farmington and he is very aggressive there.

Dixon and Dauber passed each other back and forth the last lap, I cant be sure who actually got it, I thought it was Ryan. Ed didn't really look like Ed until late in the feature when he really came on and went to the front in a hurry. Dauber's tires did not go away he was driving with a broken right arm, from hitting the cussion and the tires it was probably hurting really badly.

i know that pass by collins was awsome.

also congrats to spongebubb on his first official race in a UMP late model show last nite...had some trouble but made great strides in just a few days after godfrey playday. hopefully we can put together a better show in the next few weeks. we still had a lot of fun and we are getting things ready for tri-city.

Ill tell you what.You better keep a good eye out for Ryan Dauber.I never saw this driver race before but Ill tell you if you was not there last night then you missed it. He put on a heck of a show and was impressisive doing it. Is he from around here??? Great job Ryan.

Back