Montgomery county motorsports park 2012 new owner ,new name and new face

Hello ,

First and foremost thanks to all the race fans and Racers who have been so supportive for our efforts to reopen this facility !

Thanks to Kevin and Tammy Gundaker for all you support and help with all my questions and We look forward to working with you in the future on some $pecial $hows !

We are going to open our racing season May 26 last points date will be Sept. 15TH with a $ 5,000 to win UMP Modified special SEPT 28TH & 29TH details coming soon .

Our weekly show will consist of Super Latemodels , UMP A-Mods and Crate Latemodels , B-Mods and Pro 4s

We will host other special show on fridays during the racing seasons Sprints, Midgets ?

We will be offering a track membership to all Racers for $150 with this you will get free pit passes for the racing season for our weekly events for 2012 .

We will also offer reserved pit spots for $ 125.00 for the 2012 racing season for our weekly events .

Pit passes will be $25.00

PAYOUTS WILL BE AS FOLLOWS

Super Latemodels $1500.00 to win $200.00 to $tart !

A-Mods $850.00 to win $125.00 to $tart !

Crate Latemodels $500.00 to win $100.00 to $tart !

B-Mods $500.00 to win $50.00 to $tart !

Pro 4s $100.00 to win $30.00 To $tart all position get paid !

Thanks Again to every one .

Any questions call 636-566-6880 or 314-280-2525

Thanks always

Casey Pearson

P.S. Anyone wanting to come out and help get this ready we will begin working this friday bring mowers weed whips power washers and muscle lots to do guys and girls
!

That's one heck of a payout... Should draw some cars with that in place !!! Best of luck and can't wait to see some before and after pics.

Casey there is one thing you did forget. What are the admission prices. Are you going to give SR's 55 and over discounts?

We have never been there, but it is great to see someone get the track up and running. It has to be even harder with the economy the way it is. Good luck with your new endeavor..

Just to verify (because I did not see "UMP" before the words "Super Late Models). Are Super Late Models UMP sanctioned?

get a season long pit pass is a freakin super idea,,wish ya all's was a tad bit closer,,good luck..lenny g.

Wow nice payout and a good discount for season long pit pass. Hope other tracks notice and hope yall have great fan/car count!

The track will be UMP sanctioned the Spectators admission will be $ 12.00 kids 12 and under FREE .
We hope to have some of the best racing in the midwest weekly every saturday night and special shows on selected fridays a few times this year!
We will have a website up soon look for bigger and better things next season MODIFIED AND LATE MODEL SPECIAL RACES !

As far as B-Mods gauge legal 500 holley ( NO AEROSOL CARBS ) weight penalty for bert or brinn gus or any internal clutch transmission weight breaks for approved crate motors Hoosier A - H or Imca tires only

wish the b-mod rules were the same as Fulton. but i can deal with just changing carbs. I'll try to be there as much as possible. Ryan Middaugh #21 B-Mod

Casey good luck with your track!!! I hope everyone rolls up their sleeves and supports you not just stand on the sidelines and bash the little things! best of luck!!

Darin Walker

Casey, No I don't have anything left racing related. It got to where I didn't have the time to prepare the car the way I felt was needed. Some guy with a 14 year old son from North Carolina thought he needed everything I owned so I made his day! LOL

"Out of the Box" thinking,you gotta love that....I'll be going there at least once this year......COOL!! Good Luck!

Back