Montgomery County risks losing RAMS sanction

Ron

Ron...buddy......easy, Mel just made a suggestion and it was at the Rams meeting. Alot of the guys thought it wasn't a bad idea! But, they have not figured the cost and other things, BUT this would draw alot of attention to the rams and the fans would flock to us for a chance to not only ride but acually race in a car. But remember this is only a idea for now. Coombiya...all is well!!

I can just see all the teenage girls lined up at Lane Ehlert's car
and Scott Littrel's car...About 20 extra pit passes just off those
two, not to mention all the girls after Joey Trendle...:D :D
I think I understand where the extra $50 is coming from...

Bob we prefer not to read post containing common sense and intelligent coments on this site!!!!! Please refrain from this in the future!!!!!

There has been so much talk about this the last few years, that I installed passenger seats in both of our vehicles, just to see if it was safe and feasible. The ministock wasnt designed for it and wont have it for safety reasons. The purestreet however already has one in it. Tom.. if they sign the pit pass, like a driver does, then they assume the risk...

Duckdog

Mel doesnt require us to run a window net, but RAMS rules say we have to.. That does mean the rules have been violated. It just means we have the option, with Mel. The seat is also an option. Definitely not mandatory, so it in no way violates the rules. But its a good topic of discussion.

For the record window nets are required as is anything in the rules, MCS track rules requires a scatter shield is the only differance and thats an additional safty item.

My reply about insurance is the fact that whoever insures the track may not like the fact that passengers are going to be involved.

I dont know but seeing how Mell doesnt take the RAMS serious and you have these grave concerns, why dont you call him direct. Never mind I know why LOL!!!!!
PS 314-409-5655

Maybe RAMS are getting pushed out because of the FASTRAKS being added to the program. Ya never know.

Your an IDIOT,
1st of all were do the rules not allow a passenger, a second seat does not affect rules at all, with or with out it you would be legal, plus it was just an idea discussed at the meeting to figure it out.
Second you still an IDIOTyou said, "why you wouldnt contact Mell?" what does that mean? You said "Mel must think racing a 4 cylinder is a joke" tell him instead of flapping your lips like a ***** on the internet but we know the reason in the 1st place, **** disturbing like a little **** If you have enough intelligence to figure it out the point is to get more people interested in the class and racing in general, you see ride along and like it come back or buy a car WOW rocket science
3rd your still an IDIOT, not being or ever going to be a RAMS member again as you said why would you care.
4th knock knock, whos there and Idiot HA HA thats a great one

Back