Montgomery motorsports park wow what a night of racing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIRST OFF THANKS TO EVERYONE FANS DRIVERS PIT PERSONS !!!!!
WHAT GREAT RACING WE HAD TONIGHT !!!
25 SUPER LATEMODELS 4 OR 5 RACING FOR THE WIN ON THE LAST LAP WOW !!!!! SUPER FAST TOP BOTTOM AND MIDDLE !!!!!!!

A-MODS 27 CARS SAME VERY EXCITING RACING 3 - 4 - 5 WIDE RACING IN THE FEATURES !!!!
TIMMY HILL SHOWED WHERE THE REAL HIGH GROOVE WAS INCHES OFF THE WALL ALL I CAN SAY IS SUPER COOL !!!!!!!!

ANY WAY GUYS , OUR HATS ARE OFF TO EVERY ONE YOU ALL PUT ON ONE HELL OF A SHOW IN EVERY CLASS THAT IS WHAT RACING IS ALL ABOUT !!!!!!

I HAVE NEVER SEEN SO MANY FANS SO PLEASED WITH A SHOW PEOPLE TELLING US THAT WAS SOME OF THE BEST RACING THEY HAVE SEEN FOR QUITE SOME TIME REALLY MADE US FEEL GOOD AND I WANTED TO THANK YOU GUYS FOR BRINGING THAT SHOW TO THEM !!!!!!

SEE YOU ALL NEXT WEEK !!!!

THANKS FROM
Casey Pearson and every one at MONTGOMERY MOTORSPORTS PARK

Casey, that WAS a very good night of racing. After the dust bowl last week we considered just doing a start and park just to get paid, we were in the last wreck before the clouds opened up. Glad we reconsidered and raced. I didnt think there was going to be much left for the late models but they proved that wrong with a good race. Thanks. I think I am going to try and get my hands on some of those loaded nachos next week, they looked yummy for the tummy.:eek:

Great job!! I about freaked when i seen your car count. All the hard work is paying off. Congrats!

Congrats to Brian Richards #102 in the b-mod and Steve Dieckmann #24 in the sportsman. Great night of racing. Thanks to Casey and the entire track crew. Great job. A lot of great fans in the stands. See ya next week.

it was a good slide job jake made some very good ones against Tim Handcock in the As I dont know how they did it so clean but good job to both of them great show

First of all congrats on the track, much improved from week 1! What other improvements are you planning to do to the track and off the track? Also do you have any info on this sprint car races I'm hearing about?

Awesome slide job on Jake Griffin?? Are you kidding me? Just so you know, an awesome slide job on someone in when you duck down under them, slide up in front of them, and have them cleared. I wouldn't exactly say Dustin had Jake totally cleared. JMO
On another note, great track last night Casey and MMP crew.

Chalk me up for another that loved the track conditions and the program went very well too. Great racing all night!

I think Tim could have run under Jakes car at least three times and just didnt anyway they can work that out on there own the dont need me

I think Tim could have run under Jakes car at least three times and just didnt anyway they can work that out on there own the dont need me

They arent talking about Tim Hancock and Jake Griffin in mods... Tim drove Jake very clean when Jake tried his 3 slides on him and drove under him each time... They are talking about Late Models when Jake's cousin Dustin put a slide job on him in turn 2 and basicly made Jake run into the back of him and lose all his momentum.. After the races Jake wasnt to happy with his cousin, but knew it was just a racing deal I think, Jake should have seen it coming and do what Tim did to him in the modifieds and simply ducked under him... Great racing last night in Mod's and Late models.. Only thing that could have made the night better is the B-Mods need to realize they cant win the race on lap one and work on putting on a show for the fans. The B-Mod feature was plain painful to watch last night for the 1st 5 restarts..

Casey it sounds like your doing a great thing there at MCS. Since I am tired of all the favortism at I-55, looks like I will be coming your way next week. I hope Walsh goes there also.

I wont say it was just the B's that had problems with the first lap. I think the LM had a couple of trys too. They all seemed to want to win it on the first lap.

Back