Montgomery Motorsports Park

stot16

Does anyone know when they are going to post the payout for all their classes? Or if it already posted, please refer me on where to look for it. Thanks!!
I also read in their general rules that if you have a 100% attendance, you receive a 500 point bonus. That will make it nearly impossible for someone who misses just 1 points race to actually try to win the championship. Is this something that most tracks do??

Steven,

Jim Moon also said the rest of the payout tables aren't ready for public release yet as they are still being calculated.

As far as the rules you read about, I haven't ever seen that at any race track around my parts. Maybe elsewhere I don't know. The rule certainly encourages regular attendance but severely punishes those who miss even one night. If rain out's are too be run on Wednesday nights that also puts a real pinch on those who work or otherwise do something but race or teams with just one car/engine/parts. I like the incentive but it seems unfriendly to most racers considering that in my experience just attending every week will likely net a top 5 in points anyway in current form typical of most tracks in the Mid Mo area point system. Said another way, Big Budget teams are likely to show up every week anyway vs Low Budget teams aren't as likely. That makes the Big Budget Team most likely to receive the reward.

I wonder if anyone would consider a "start and park" for attendance reasons? Perhaps a car isn't competitive because of mechanical issue?. One or two "start and parks" could mean a championship.

If rain out's are too be run on Wednesday nights that also puts a real pinch on those who work or otherwise do something but race or teams with just one car/engine/parts.

I'm pretty sure that when looking over the rules they said that the Wednesday night makeups would pay UMP points but not track points.

Dan Nelson

I tried to conform that but the website was down for maintenance and updates. Perhaps someone printed or saved the documents?.

Should have the payouts on the website any day now. Actually close to what josh the jet said. But start money for ss and bmods is a little better.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Back