montgomery results???

Montgomery's results were posted around 2am this morning on the front page of this site...

Nope, arrived home from MCS and the secret meeting at the Kitchen in Pevely at 4am.

John Barr
The Trashdog

Back to bed and then to Belleville...lol

all I can say is if the fans didnt get there money's worth in the mod feature you need to stay home. That was one of the best races I think they ever had for the lead at MCS.

BOTH the modified feature and the sportsman feature were AWESOME!!!! I agree.....if the fans didn't get their moneys worth Saturday night, they must have been watching a different race. How 'bout #16 Rusty Griffaw.......he broke in his heat race and had to start way back in the feature and STILL finished in 2nd place (barely). Great race, Rusty!!!

He was taken out in the heat after taking the lead with one lap to go so he started 14th in the feature and came to 2nd .If the yellow would not have came out he might have one it .It was an AWESOME race.

I personally have one thing I would like to bring to lite,after the altercation in the heat there where several people in the pits saying that if they would take the traction control system away from Rusty he would not be so fast.
I will make this fair to anyone that thinks this, Please come over take a look at the car if we have it piont it out please it needs adjusted. If you believe it is an MSD it was bought from the track supply truck so if we got it for $205.00 we got one he11 of a deal. If you believe it is an MSD or Dist bring us a new one, mark it so you know it is yours we will run it in the feature if we win we own it. You come down for the picture and make sure it is on there and will give you the picture for your sponsorship. If we dont win I personally will pay you for the part. If anyone has a question about there car come over and ask me I will do my best to tell you some things that might help you. Ask mean gene he showed up at the shop one night we showed him Rustys car told him some things to try and to date he says it has helped them a bunch.
The only thing keeping you from getting faster is the dirt between our trailers.
just come over I would be glad to talk.
And for sure I can tell you the only Traction control on that car is at the end of his right leg!

Back