MOON KRIEKE FIGHT AT BELLEVILLE Video

Harper4418

OK BEFORE I POST THIS VIDEO....IF YA HAVE YOUNG ONES IN THE ROOM....THIS ISNT PRETTY

Well i would have let everyone on Kreke's pit crew to wap him as he sat in that car for what he done. Officials didnt seem to pleased with him either. Funny thing is years ago when the PR man for the moonan was on here he wasnt too happy with the comments i made towards his boy. Where is he now? He has lost sponsors since his "tire juice" video and now this. He made fun of the fact Feger doesnt have a major sanction to run with now. Well hope UMP will throw the hammer down on him because those actions last night were uncalled for no matter what happened. Yea he got turned. Happens weeky pal. In fact ive seen him turn quite a few people around lately but hey those were them and not him.

Well I hate to say it .......Crap like this puts butts in the stands. And right now tracks need anything and everything to draw racers and fans. Not sure if this is true but Flipping Kreke on his roof for spinning someone out is a little extreme... Racer's work hard on there cars each night of the week and enough crap gets tore up without any help from nonsense. My rule is let the racer's fight for 3 minute's before splitting them apart.. $50.00 fine per crew member that gets involved and soon you will see things start to change in many different ways

3 cop cars on the back and 3 at the front gate...H*ll, I was looking for the SWAT team next..;)..LOL!

Wow pretty sad if you ask me.
No what's really sad is the "moonman" had everything he got coming and then some. The spin in turn 4 was his own fault... you could see his car come off the bars when he brake checked at the apex of the turn. You brake check you get turned... no other way to put. He intentionally flipped Brent on the caution so as far as I'm concerned a pit crew should be allowed to do as much damage to his car as he did to theirs. We have to fix our car he should have to fix his, would put a stop to a lot of the stupid stuff.

You're right, Mudface. You can't buy publicity like this. Not a good idea banning the drivers. If fact they should have a match race between the two!
If you don't want to tear up expensive equipment, build two enduro cars and let them have at it... that would draw a a packed grandstand.
All those cop cars coming into the track, reminded me of the Blues Brothers movie!

Can someone tell me where the fight is in this video? All I see is a bunch of pissed off crew guys and Brent Kreke getting choked by the official. Lol

Moon Man playin the system again,,,All he wants is attention,,,now it's plastered all over u-tube and everywhere else.....Just what he's after,,,stupid MF

i am available for replacement driving duty.......................................have ya all stoped chuckeling yet???

You sure sing a different tune with the situation is turned around.
If your referring to the time your dad took out CJ Simpson a few years ago... that wasn't on a restart and CJ didn't brake check him... Different situation. I'm fairly consistent, if you brake check on a restart you deserve what you get.

Back