Mopar's Wise Ready For Belleville Nationals

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
Center Line, Mich. - Josh Wise knows winning back-to-back Belleville Nationals titles won't be easy. But the young Team Mopar driver returns this weekend to defend his 2003 triumph with the deck stacked in his favor. With added experience, a top-notch team from Tony Stewart Racing Enterprises, and Mopar powerplants on his side, Wise will take to the highbanks with the confidence that only a champion can bring.

"We're looking for our first win in the midget this year, and Belleville would be a great place for us to get it," Wise said. "Belleville is a place where you have to have great equipment and experience, and we've got both going into these races. The Mopar engines will definitely be an advantage for us, as you have to have reliability and horsepower to do well at Belleville. The Mopars provide a lot of both for our team."

Wise, who made quite an impression on the open-wheel racing community last season with his breakout Belleville Nationals win, has his sights set on making it two in a row for Mopar. The young race driver won under Mopar power last year, and is looking to capture his first Belleville Midget Nationals win under the Tony Stewart Racing Enterprises banner.

"I believe that we have a great shot at winning this event," Wise said.
"We're going into the event very prepared, and I'm comfortable at this track. I have experience here, and we're looking forward to a good event. We'd like to put the No. 20 Mopar in Victory Lane twice this weekend, once during the preliminary and at the end of the feature event. We're ready for our first win."

For more information regarding Mopar or Josh Wise, log on to www.moparspeed.com or www.joshwiseracing.com.

Mopar is based in Center Line, Mich., and is the exclusive original equipment supplier of parts and accessories for Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep® vehicles.

Back