Most wins in "current style" modifieds in the area?

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
Who has the most feature wins in the "current style" modifieds in the area.

Scott Weber 120 or so???
Jim Shereck 101 or so??? Also probably has more wins on the mile tracks than any other modified driver
Mike Harrison??

WHO ELSE?

Not sure of the # of wins, but I'd have to throw John Seets into the mix as well.

how long does this go back? dean hoffman, bobby bittle, scott weber, john seets, ray walsh, and jim shereck are the ones I would bet had close to 100.

Jimmy Cummins said:
how long does this go back? dean hoffman, bobby bittle, scott weber, john seets, ray walsh, and jim shereck are the ones I would bet had close to 100.

After talking with Bobby(Bittle aka.Arnold Palmer) this afternoon, by going with just his UMP stickers on his trailer door, he has around 110. That does not include the few years before UMP came to the area. Hope that helps.

I think John Seets would have to be at the top or close to it because he has drove that type of car longer than most of the area Modified drivers. Back in the mid-90's, it seemed like he had a clean sweep every week at Godfrey, Pevely, and St. Charles.

Yea..id say John Seets. He won 2 to 3 times a week in the 90's..and raced wherever he could.

Walsh Was Winning 30 Or More A Year Between Godfrey, Granite And The Charley Bowl Back In The Day. He Won Championships At All Three One Year I Believe.

Scott Weber, Dean and Darrell Hoffman have a lot, I think I have to agree John Seets has a ton of wins in the new era Modifieds.

John Barr
The Trashdog

Did Groves drive a purple 21? I'm thinking I remember him, but not sure on the car.
I would say that seets probably has the most in the area. He was very dominant in the 90's. Bittle, Walsh, and Weber all shouldn't be too far back though.

Hey little Marty.....How many features has your dad won? Not just UMP, but all around? I bet it's a lot. He used to kick butt too.

Back