MOWA Jacksonville and Montgomery County

Well that sucked today. 7 hour round trip to Jacksonville for a rain out. Called it as we pulled into the track. South side of town was dry. Looked like it dumped rain right on the track and moved on. Any idea how many sprints were in the pits? And idea how many might show up at Montgomery Co since Farmington is also running? It is another 5 hr trip for Montgomery Co. It would be nice to have some idea on car count before we make the drive. We might just stop at Farmington they are a lot closer.

Thanks for your strong support and making the long drive to our show. That was the craziest isolated, pop-up downpour I've ever seen. I live basically two blocks North of the track and as I pull in my driveway with a car covered in mud from having been stuck, my neighbor is watering flowers.

Last night looks like we would have had about 30 MOWA Sprints based on those that were there and those we were talking to on their way. My guess is somewhere in the 20-25 range at Montgomery tonight. But that's a guess.

Last years MOWA show at Montgomery county was 20.00 and worth every penny. Last year the only support class was the gateway vintage cars. This year the support class will be all-star midgets. Should be a great show that track is perfect for sprints/midgets...

I went to the POWRi show last night so unfortunately I don't think I'm going to make it tonight but I hope it's a good show with a good car count. It was a helluva sprint car show last year but it was the ASCS Warrior Region and it was only $15 to get in the stands.

I went to the POWRi show last night so unfortunately I don't think I'm going to make it tonight but I hope it's a good show with a good car count. It was a helluva sprint car show last year but it was the ASCS Warrior Region and it was only $15 to get in the stands.
Thanks for your strong support and making the long drive to our show. That was the craziest isolated, pop-up downpour I've ever seen. I live basically two blocks North of the track and as I pull in my driveway with a car covered in mud from having been stuck, my neighbor is watering flowers.

Last night looks like we would have had about 30 MOWA Sprints based on those that were there and those we were talking to on their way. My guess is somewhere in the 20-25 range at Montgomery tonight. But that's a guess.

Must have jet lag. I was trying to ask if the race would be rescheduled. We try to make the drive about 3 times per year

Yes. We just shuffled our schedule. Friday May 31st we will make-up the MaryLee Standridge Memorial with MOWA Sprints, Big 10 Late Models, Modifieds, Street Stocks and Hornets. That's the night before the rescheduled June 1st MOWA race at Spoon River Speedway, so it should be a great 2 day weekend.

Back