Mowa?

biggin

I think SFCR needs another MOWA race. The track needs to let them run thier tire rule! It will get a bigger car count! The rule is I. Hoosier SC15 or SC25 or Goodyear 200 or 300 on right rear only. I think May 26th would be a good night. Or July 21 ASCS is on the west coast and the WoO is in PA. Sometimes its about the FANS not a tire. Just my thought but maybe I'm wrong . If so I'm sorry I opened this can.

i don't think you opend a can it's just a idea BUT the one problem is cory won't let them use their tire or let them bring the monster energy girls AND both of the permoters of mowa do not like farmington track.

Don't believe everything you hear.Some of the Mowa drivers were told by fans they would buy their tires and they wouldn't come.I know this for sure because i was one of them fans.Mowa has the right to race where they want to.I can't say this about all Mowa drivers but i know some didn't come because they didn't want to.And i respect their decision.But i also know they have been burning tires off every night at some tracks while at Farmington,drivers were driving them ol' worthless Goodyears for weeks and some for months.Some had VERY LOW tire bills.

Do I want to pay extra again to see a MOWA show ? NO. What did we get the last time 3 cars that don't race SFCR on a regular basis. I was thinking that alot of the MOWA drivers did not show up due to flooding in Il., now I hear it is because of the tire rule at SFCR. They knew what the tire rule was when they scheduled their show. Also the Good Year tire deal was going to be the tire of choice by Jacksonville Speedway, SFCR, WOO , and the MOWA series. MOWA and Jacksonville are the ones that changed their minds at the last minute. Is this their way of trying to hurt MY local track, this is something that upsets me. I don't know about the rest of you but I enjoy having a race track close to home and no I am not afraid to travel to other tracks.

@harris69…. long story short yes we had flooding in IL and wasn't able to get our MOWA trailer out, but the racetrack changed the tire rule on us at 2 days before the show, and at the last minute changed his mind and was supposed to let us run our rules, there were other conflicts as well that caused controversy. Im not going to get into bashing back and forth, but there were issues more than you know about. I wish SFCR Luck in 2012, and if you would like to know more reasons of why there was conflicts and other situations arised, Please feel free to call me.

Jeremy Standridge
MOWA President

Post the conflicts right here so ALL the fans can read them.Does MOWA haul all the cars in the trailer that was flooded in ? I heard the phone calls about the MOWA show and there never was a choice of running Hoosier tires except on the front. SFCR is a Good Year tire track. I know alot more about what is going on than you think. My deal about all this is that MOWA and Guy Webb have tried to kill the 410 class at SFCR. That will make alot of sence to kill the car count at one of the few 410 tracks around. Do you think Cory will keep a class of 8 - 10 cars. No. There are late models , 360 sprints , or even wingless sprints out there to fill that spot. The MOWA series and Danny Lasoski are a sore subject now around our parts making promises and then think is is cute to try to make a track promoter look bad. Danny Lasoski is the one that called Cory and volunteered himself to call the local radio and then play the NO show stuff. That was a very professional way of promoting himself and for MOWA. And YES I am a sprint car fan..

Like I said I opened a can. But the bottom line is the "FANS" are geting the shaft. Just because of MONEY!! I'm a huge spritcar,SFCR,Standridge fan and this ****s! When you say SFCR is a Goodyear track that explains alot. Its needs to be more about FANS not TIRES. Need to work together not against.

Don't go to Knoxville it's a Goodyear track, along with the IRA,All-Stars,Attica or Fremont or even worse Williams Grove,Port Royal or Lincoln when the 410's hit the track!..:)

biggin, I have the same likes that you have, SFCR is not the ones that went against working together.And you really did not open a can , I just wanted to state the facts about what is happening and I am going to defend my local track that I have raced at for 25 years. I also work for Don's Radiator which is owned by Cory. So I hear alot about what is going on.
Sprinted pretty much hit the nail on the head about the tires on the sprint cars.
Has SFCR ever made me mad, Yes, thats why I left in 2003 to race at MCS. If only it was possible for a track to do everything perfect to make all fans and drivers happy.

Like I said I opened a can. But the bottom line is the "FANS" are geting the shaft. Just because of MONEY!! I'm a huge spritcar,SFCR,Standridge fan and this ****s! When you say SFCR is a Goodyear track that explains alot. Its needs to be more about FANS not TIRES. Need to work together not against.
biggin the only can of worms is harris 69 she puts her nose in business she dont know. its like a plane flying over a building when it comes to her

biggin the only can of worms is harris 69 she puts her nose in business she dont know. its like a plane flying over a building when it comes to her

^pot calling the kettle black right there...just sayin'

Concerning MOWA... I'd like to see them work out something with SFCR. 410 track in the heart of their romping grounds, they aren't working it out with the promoter and everyone will suffer... Especially the fans.

Tony, if you would pay attetion to the name on the post it is not Lisa. Read before you open your mouth !!!!!! I personnally don't appreciate you attacking her.

Did ya, smoke your lunch today???? I've been pretty quiet, here lately... But since ya must of missed me... I'll have to say, I bet I do know more about racing then you.... Why don't ya read the post before ya, open your smart mouth..... Have a nice day....

Back