Moyer didn't make the feature at I-55? WHAT?

Dixon Fan

Dirt is in...asphalt out
Is this the first time Moyer has not made the feature at I-55 Raceway? Are you sure he was the one driving that car that night? He spun out twice!!! Neither Saturday night or the MARS/UMP night was he driving well. Normally he has a perfect set up and glides around the track but he looked like a rookie driving, almost as bad as his son. What is up!?!?

I know people make mistake and yes we are all humans, but come on!!!

Is this the first time Moyer has not made the feature at I-55 Raceway? Are you sure he was the one driving that car that night? He spun out twice!!! Neither Saturday night or the MARS/UMP night was he driving well. Normally he has a perfect set up and glides around the track but he looked like a rookie driving, almost as bad as his son. What is up!?!?

I know people make mistake and yes we are all humans, but come on!!!

I think years ago he did not make it out in time for the feature and he was sent back to the pits and an alternate was brought out ! Dixon Fan how well did you do Sat Night ? Moyer is not a Super Hero that we can write a script for ! He is truly one of the BEST OF ALL TIME ! Just had a bad night !

You can say Moyer has had an off year. Its nothing compared to what he did last year. He absolutely won nearly every race he was in last year. I still think he had had a decent year but if he'd tell you its been terrible. I think he has focused more this year on helping Jr....too bad Jr. hasnt come through.

Dirtgirl, I did awesome!!! You should have seen me!!! ;-)

All I am saying was that I was very surprised at what I had seen...

Moyer was also involved in a mishap with another car in his heat race that did not help the cause. When you get in a hole with the competition that was there Sat. night it is hard to climb out of. Great racing. Thought Lanigan was going to have something for the Rocket.

Back