Mr. Hartman 343

Tony Littrell

94T/94S/15A
Hey buddy, You don't owe us a tire!!!! Hell thats racing, we all get tunnel vision when were running good. Hey if you want to call us its 314 574-7470 or you can e-mail us at (tlittrell@nesrentals.com) Keep on charging hard brother!!!!!:D

Juz felt bad

I know ya guys have been fighting your car to get it runnin and then i had to cut ya off, and pooped my tire then wound up gettin yours. Makes 2 tires that i have somehow managed to flatten somehow. That isnt my style of driving. Juz wanted to at least offer or try to help ya find one. Anyway, guys keep up with the improvement and i'll talk to ya guys at the track.

Hartman Racing #343

Boy 1 night...

Ok, ill bring ya a can of yellow paint for ya Brian. Need to bring some orange for Jack too......this dont sound to good for me LOL. Man its been fun and i have had a blast. But ya have to admit, i never knew i had even touched you guys untill i seen the paint. But everyone be safe and have fun!

Hartman Racing #343

Don't bring me any paint, I have a lot more fun giving you trouble about it. I tried to put some orange on your back bumper but you are to fast for me to catch you!!

If people didnt give me a hard time

Man i enjoy bein givin a hard time, if people didnt mess around at the track and goof off it would mean we werent havin fun. And ya had your chance during the heat race Sat night Jack to get me, wasnt hookin up at all. Oh well, next time we are in the infield at the same time (which i hope never happens) go ahead and rub some, wont bother me :D :D ! Anyway, what it is all about, being competitive but yet bein able to joke around about it. AND HAVING FUN!!! Oh ya Jack, your bumper looks better black. :D

Hartman Racing #343

You guys are awsome !

You guys are all a class act. It is refreshing to read you all kidding each other in fun ! And for a man to offer to buy someone a tire because he felt he owed it to him is awsome..... I hope alot of people read this post and see how REAL MEN act ! Good luck to all of you this week-end. Who will the 1st place check go to this week ?????? :rolleyes: LD :)

Back