MS Race Tuesday Night

highlandracefan

How many latemodels do you think will be there Tuesday Night? Here are some of the drivers i think will be there.

Tom Cat
Korte
Zobrist
M. Faust
B. Faust
Schrader
Schulte
Martin
A. Klein
Helmcamp
Bingham
Fireball
D. Taylor
M. Taylor
G. Taylor
Beck
Morrison
Burwell
R. Melvin
B. Melvin
Loddeke
Dondero
Jacober
Quade
Dixon
Bauman
Shirley?
E. Smith?
Shive?
Sheppard?
Gansmann?
Allgaier?
Morris?
Kreke?
Sensel?
Grodski?
Boyles?
Hammerle?
Salty Dog
Kloos
A. Pryor?
Bennet?
Rumble?
Helmick?
Standrige?
Laycock?
Voigt?

Impressive list! Would be great to see all those and more show up. I'm hoping to be able to make my first trip to Highland Tuesday. Only problem is that is my anniversary and I'll have to convince my wife that the races are a good place to be for our 8th! LOL!

qwaynick said:
Impressive list! Would be great to see all those and more show up. I'm hoping to be able to make my first trip to Highland Tuesday. Only problem is that is my anniversary and I'll have to convince my wife that the races are a good place to be for our 8th! LOL!
Good luck! :rolleyes:

Don't know about any other guys....I would think maybe about 80% of that first list would be pretty accurate.

I have heard that Duke Whisenant in the 1A will be there.

I can confirm that Jim Burwell will be there. I think Billy Faust's mom said that they were going and I believe Rodney Melvin was a yes as well. I can't say for certain on any of the others.

What mods do you think will be there i have some in mind
Sugg
Harrison
Martintoni
C. Sellers
Fohne
Weidner
Clary
McDougal
Brian Beilong
Leuck
Thornton
D. Smith
Stick
Driemeyer
Smith Jr.
Ellison
Geaschel
Mullins
Koch
Tarrant
Wernle
Brown
Verbeck
Goetter
Menser
Byerline
Rogers
Hoffman
Klaus
Lenhardt
Vickers
Reinneck
Bailey
Gaertner
Shereck?
Weber?
Bittle?
Ratychek?
Copeland
Myracle
Williams

Highland Race Fan -

Kloos will not be at Highland on Tuesday night. He goes to school in Indianapolis, IN and that is where he will be.

Should be a good night of racing.

I went to this race last year and it was AWESOME!!!!! If you are thinking about making the trip but aren't sure if it is worth it, take my advice, and make the trip. I don't think I can make it back this year (because it's a long trip for me and I have to work) but I wish I could. There was some awesome racing last year AND it's for a good cause.

Voigt will not be there, due to the situation with Brownstown a couple weeks back.
Tom Cat has other things on his mind right now other than racing...don't look for him.

It would be nice to see 90 - 100 cars but don't count on it. Highland's track has not gotten a whole lot of good press on here because of track preparation and the racing "calls"

As for me yes I will be there supporting MS and Jody's Sports Stop - #1 MS fundraiser in the country, thanks to this event.

STICK

This race is always a good Late Model feature no matter what the car count nor who the drivers are. I have been to all of them I think and each race has had something that makes it worth the time and money to go to. Besides the races, you are supporting a very wothwhile cause that Jody has put together and done a great job with it.
Don't worry about who will be there, it is secondary to the cause and the race. But, it would be a good show to have as many outside drivers as possible to make things more interesting.

I really wish Kloos could be there, because I haven't gotten to see him run since the last time he was at Highland. Hear he's been doing really well at Tri-City in a steel block.

This race has always been my favorite at Highland...

Back