Mt. Vernon Banquet

s h i t you missed it it was last saturday night at the local bowling alley near the airport, across the street from the hospital, down the road from walmart. almost everyone was there but you sorry you missed it, great party. Oh you mean the one for the race track not the one for the h o o k e r s society for better male happiness. Oh well maybe you could call ricks towing and find that info out.

How about some form of an answer, such as, we're working on it, making arangments, not having one. No response is not an answer it is lack of respect for your racers.

Typical Mt Vernon a joke when are they ever gonna get things straight. We know for a fact they def cant make there pay out. Maybe they dont have the money to pay the certain drivers who placed. Come on out and support another local track guaranteed a better time JMO

Josh

Gimme a break please. Yes we have the money to pay the drivers,we already have all the trophies,the problem is the weekend we scheduled it for,the lodge had already scheduled it to someone else.As of right now we are looking at March 11th at the Eagles lodge in Mt. Vernon,and that does not give us enough time for everyone to get their tickets bought.We are trying with a couple of other places for March the 18th. This is not our fault we had a confirmed date.Thank you Rick Heck

If you wanted to know so quickly and were so worried about it, there was a number posted on Mt. Vernon's website a long time ago to call and get information. Then you would of known the problem Rick was having. There is no need to get on here and start talking bad about a track just because another person wants information. JMO

Lizz :)

I never talked bad about the track. The only reason for the hurry was because of the original date was this weekend, and yes everyone could have called Rick, but this is a much easier and more efficient way of getting the information out. Thank you.

PS, I would think it would be easier, and take up less of his buisness time to answer it once. Which he did. I know if I had two seperate buisnesses, and people were constantly calling at one for info on the other it would get old quick.

My comment about bashing the track wasn't directed towards you, I guess I should of made that clear. Sorry about that confusion. If the original date was this weekend and no word was out about a time and place I would get the assumption that there is no banquet. Like I said earlier JMO I'm not trying to start some debate here.

Lizz

Back