Mt. Vernon ends season 2 weeks early

mustang

topdog123
Staff member
We would like to thank all the racers and fans who have supported Mt. Vernon this year.With car counts low and fan count low, we have decided to end our season 2 weeks early. We will posting track champion soon as well as banquet information later on. We espicially like to thank our track sponsors this year. Ford Square of Mt. Vernon, King City Chrysler of Mt. Vernon,Independant Waste Mt. Vernon, Hess Portable Toilets,Melvin Collision and Towing Benton Il, Thomason Express LLc Marion Il,Willy's Carb Mt. Carmel Il,Kerher Brothers Roofing Albers Il, Gerstner's Plumbing Breese Il, WDML Radio Mt.Vernon Il, Marathon Finincal Group Belleville Il, ADR Towing Highland Il,Community First Bank Mt. Vernon Il, McBride Mac Carbondale Il, and Rick's Towing Inc. I hope I have not forgotten any sponsor. See everyone next season.

Thank,
Beverly Heck

So Bev, what about all the fans that did show up last week? You told all of them that they should hold their ticket stubs for next's weeks race, so they are now supposed to be out their money? How are you planning on fixing this issue?

We are giving refunds, all youhave to do is come by the shop, or send a self addressed envelope to Rick's Towing Inc and we will issue a refund. Rick's Towing Po Box 2339 Mt. Vernon Ill. I have had several come to the shop for refunds this week.

Thanks,
Beverly Heck
Mt. Vernon Raceway

Thanks Rick and Bev I had a great time this year. Enjoyed working with you again and look forward to it again if things work out for next year. Sorry the season ended so soon, but I had fun and good luck next year

Back