mt vernon may run sunday

mustang

topdog123
Staff member
we will decide latter if we will run sunday we post it on here mt vernon mang.

Mt Vernon

Will you suport Mt.Vernon if they race tomarrow? Please post if you will we need an ideal to see who is going to come.Thanks

Danville,Greenville are the only two other tracks that are running tomorrow , and they are not running late models Mt.Vernon is the only one in the area that is going to be running late models SO i would think you will get allot of late models and late model fans especially starting at 5:00m we will be there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poplar Bluff Is Not A Modifed U.m.p. Show So Any Of The Guys Running For Modified Points Will Not Be There,so That Show Should'nt Effect Mt.vernon.....................

Mt. Vernon Sunday???

I'm sure that if Mt.vernon races sunday bunch of fans will show, and hopefully some good drivers!!!!!!! I'm ready to see a good night of racin'

After not getting to see any races last weekend and heading to DuQuion today and getting a phone call that they were not running then turn around and head to Paducah and just before we got to the bridge I got another call that they had rained out too I am ready to see some races. I know 4 people that will be in the stands. We will be there.

Back