Mt. Vernon Raceway????

Any word on when they're racing?
when they can get enough cars to race. without the latemodels they will not get enough fans or other cars in any division, to show up on a consistant basis, they have no Beer sales, thats bad in its self. then to top it off they are going to be racing on the same night as other tracks that are filling their stands. if the track stays open all year somebody is going to lose some serious CASH.

Once again, does anyone have any word on whether they will be racing tomorrow night and if not, when?

Dont they have a summernationals event. On a monday. I think U.M.P "The King of Dirt" should make shure a track is up and running before they have a event held at their facility. It looks like the summernationals might be the first night of racing there. I hope they have good track prep.

Dont they have a summernationals event. On a monday. I think U.M.P "The King of Dirt" should make shure a track is up and running before they have a event held at their facility. It looks like the summernationals might be the first night of racing there. I hope they have good track prep.

Jun 23 Summernationals I-57/I-64 Raceway (Mount Vernon, IL) $6,000

Sure hope so at least get one night in before tuesday because the track is proably going to be a rough one at that

Back