Mt. Vernon Summernationals?

Chad Burgess

Driver of the 77 Hornet
What classes will be running at Mt. Vernon on Thursday with the summernationals?

Thanks

i read on here somewhere they were doing lates, mods, sportsman maybe and crates. maybe even a 4cyl class too. i think.?

I seen on a thread earlier that Lms,mods,crates and 4cylinders are running.One to many classes in my opion but thats just me. I'm still going anyway,hey Mt Vernon please run the LM feature first so the fans that have to work at 6:00am can get on the road.

found it

I57 I64 will be hosting the UMP Summer Nationals this Thursay June 19,2008.
We will be running the UMP Late Models,UMP Modifieds,UMP Pro Crate Late Models, and 4 cylinder hornets.

Pits will open at 3pm, Grandstands will open at 4pm.
Grandstands 13 & Over will be $ 20,Seniors 56 & Over will be $ 18 Kids12 & Under will be FREE
Pit Passes will be $ 40
Go Cart track will open at 4pm, and the kids game room will open at 4 pm.We will also be having the Junior Fan Club, with one boy and one girl each recieving a picture and ride with their favorite driver.

Start money for the 4- cylinders will be raised to $40

Thank you,
Beverly Heck

Holy crap Pit Passes will be $ 40 this is getting crazy. Lets work on making it were a working family don't have to take out a loan to get in the pits , like we all already have to do for gas !

hornets

Will hornets get $40 back for feature or $25?
And will they get extra payout?

Thanks, Mike

P.S. Where can I find hornet points?

Back