Mt. Vernon

ErbFan28

Are they planning on running Thursday night races for the late models this year? I heard Rick Heck said they would but I haven't heard when. Also, what time does racing start at the vern?

M

Our Late Model Special will be July 29th. We will not be racing on that Saturday night due to the Thursday nites race. Our next Late Model Special will be the last Thursday of August as well as the last Thrusday of September. We will not run on the Saturday nites following these special races.

Thanks,
Beverly Heck

Our Late Model Special will be July 29th. We will not be racing on that Saturday night due to the Thursday nites race. Our next Late Model Special will be the last Thursday of August as well as the last Thrusday of September. We will not run on the Saturday nites following these special races.

Thanks,
Beverly Heck

That's awesome. I can't wait to see late models back on my home track. I bet Cole, Salter, Melvin, McBride, Voigt, and some other good drivers could show up depending on their work schedules.

pits open at 4pm gates at 5pm hot laps 6pm racing at 7pm pit pass 30 grandstand 13 over 10,

Back