Mt. Vernon

racergirl11

Is it true that everybody has to pay full pit price to get in next week even if they came last week? I understand not letting us back in for free but I think we should get maybe $10-$15 off. If you think about it, people that didn't come last week but are coming this week are getting two shows for the price of one. I don't think it's fair that people who came to support you and your track have to pay twice as much as people who went somewhere else. I don't want to start a big argument. This is just a suggestion because I'm sure a lot of people feel the same way.
It's not over until the checkered flag waves.

I think in order for the track to pay out two purses (one for each feature being ran), they really have to charge admission again. I understand where you are coming from, I would like to get a discount myself. But, if you think about it, you are going to be seeing two shows, so why shouldn't you have to pay for them both?

were did all the money go from last week? somebodys pocket?you say the money is for 2 purses, you should have the money from last week for the first purse.the money from this week for the secend purse.so pit price should be FREE to those that where there last week.

So maybe the the answer to this problem is let everyone in that raced last week and run there races....then when that is done run them all out and make them pay for this weeks races........now tell me what is the difference between this and what they are wanting to do now...........some people just amaze the heck out of me............

Might not be a bad idea to let the people that have their ticket stubs or wrist bands from last week get in for half price. Might take a bit of a hit in the pocket but it shows you're thinking about the fans. However, if you don't have a stup or band then you pay the full price like the rest.

Exactly GOATROPER... Do the same with the grandstands... That ought to be fair enough for them... Except they will be inconvienced and will be on here complaining next week because they had to wait in line again.

The important question has'nt been answered... Where did the money from last week go? Why arent there rain checks? I've never seen a track charge double the following week. If we didnt get in the features they just ran them 1st, the following week, and then started the show. Somebody help me..

Didn't think it was that hard to figure out. The money from last week will pay the purse from the makeup feature that will be run first. The admission you pay to get in this Saturday will pay the purse for the second feature. You're not "paying double" if you are seeing two features now are ya?

I GOT IT!!!!!!!! Charge the people that wasnt there last week double, because they are seeing two shows right!!!!! :eek:

I just got an idea. They're starting where they left off at 4pm. Hornet heat races and all the features from last week are being run. If you were there last week and still want to race, come for the 4pm start. If you weren't, don't come until it's time for regular racing and 6:30. Everybody pays full admission for this weeks show and nobody has to pay for last weeks. Just bring your arm band at 4:30 so you won't have to pay double. If you come at 4:30 with your armband, you pay the normal $25. If you don't, you pay $50 because you are getting two shows. Then if you come at 6:00, you pay regular $25. I know it sounds confusing but I can explain it out if anybody wants me to.

Pain is only temporary but victory lasts forever.

I think u have missed something here. Let me explain this. You do not have to pay double, you only have to pay to get in to this weeks races.To answer the big question that has not been answered, where did the money go from last week. It is in envelopes to pay the drivers that race in the first features.It has gone nowhere.The money u pay this week is for the show that starts at 6 pm.Which is a complete & different show from last week.I'm sure that there is noone whos is going to come and watch the first feature only, that is why u have to pay again. All tracks do this,when you only have the features to run.I hope this clears up your questions.

so if you wasnt there last week do you have to pay $50 to watch both or do they get to watch a free show while the people from last week just wasted their money

every one that comes this week has to pay no it is not 50$ you are paying for this weeks show

Come on guys it's not that HARD last week features will be ran at the start of this week. this week show does not start till 6:00.Now for you people that was there last week yes you have to pay just like the people that wasnt there,but you are getting to watch TWO SHOWS just like us that wasnt there.So no you are not getting SCREWED every track does this this is what they call double features it is more less a complete show.Just go pay your normal $10.00 or however much they charge and go watch 2 shows.Say you was there last week more than likely you are going to be there this week also just like normal you pay $10.00 last week you pay $10.00 this week.Now if for some reason he didnt run the features from last week this week then yes you could COMPLAIN but he is. Hope this EXPLAINED a little bit.

Back