Must sell by this Thursday evening May 29, 2014

I have a sbc 383, 0.40 over that came out of my Open Wheel Modified Dirt Track Race Car that has 4 nights on it that I must sell by this Thursday evening. After Thursday evening it will no longer be for sale. It has a Scat Forged Crankshaft and Scat Forged 6" Rods, forged pistons, flat tappet cam with about a 550 lift, Dart Iron Eagle heads with 215 runners, stainless steel roller tipped rocker arms and stud girdles, The intake is a generic type Hurricane manifold and a 4 bbl gas Marx carb. also included is a msd pro billet distributor #85551 and plug wires, fuel pump, power steering pump, mini starter, fan, pulleys, fan belts and flex plate. Motor is complete from carb to oil pan, fan to flex plate. Motor is externally balanced.

All you would have to do is hook up the battery cable, fuel line, oil and water gauges and your ready to go! The only reason I'm selling the motor is I sold my car and there is an item that I am looking to buy on friday. My rock bottom price is $2,500.00 and not one penny less, If you had this motor built it would cost you 2 or 3 times more than $2,500.00 in it. I am absolutely not interested in any trades of any kind. So please no tire kickers, If you don't have cash please don't waste my or your time. For serious buyers that have or can get the cash I do have a couple of pictures and a short video of the engine running 5 minutes before I pulled it out of the car. This would also make a good motor for someones street rod if you don't have a race car.

You can call or text Scott at 618-540-0093, thank you for looking!

Last edited:

Back