my 2007 ride

fastlane #42

Ehlert Racing
keeping the "stock" in ministock
racecar 006.jpg

racecar 005.jpg

Thank you Butch, Clancy, Mom, Dad, and Larissa.

Tried to post more pics, but couldnt upload them. Lane

Looks good

The car looks really good, especially for the last time I seen it we had to strap the body on for transport :D . Cant wait to see ya run it, oughta be a world of differance from last year.

Thanks Wolf and Butch. I cant wait to run it this year either. Only one month left until the season starts. Hope everyones car is coming along good. See you guys at the track.

Looks good Lane...Good Luck this year. Saw where you had your number registered at the rock...hope to see you guys down there some this year.

How do I register my number at the ROCK??

I did see Lane's car today. The pictures do not do it justice, the car looks better in person that it looks on these pictures.

there's a number listed on the rock forum to call. Get down there Jack...come on down for the car show...well it's a far pull but if you have time to kill

The car show??? now that is funny. THe car is still in the woods with a tarp on it. I pulled another motor to rebuild just yesterday and was planning to start tearing it down today but the deck was stacked against me today.

Whoever said a bad vacation day is better than a good day at work is full of ****, I wish I would have went to work today.

That car looks great. I love the hood and front end, there's no doubt that's a Pinto. When we first started that would have been a poster child car because we wanted them to look like what they are.

Back