My 2011 car.

bdavis

bdavis
My 2011 race car! I miss racing around STL. The racing out here in Kansas does not even come close to how good St. Louis has it. Have a great year everyone! My graphics people forgot the Cigarette in the skulls mouth to represent Jerry! They are getting it fixed!

Beau Davis

Attachments

• 2011 800 by 800.jpg
    2011 800 by 800.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 463
  • 2011 front 800 by 800.jpg
    2011 front 800 by 800.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 319
Hey Beau....do they still call 'em sportsman out there? Good luck this year and dont let Perrin come out there and touch that car!!!! LOL

Hollywood

Hey Beau....do they still call 'em sportsman out there? Good luck this year and dont let Perrin come out there and touch that car!!!! LOL

Hollywood

They call them street stocks. You can have 3 links or 4 link or leafs, Alcohol, 4 barrel, roller cam, steel engine. 3000lbs. On a tire called a hoosier 500. Big flat tracks. Feels real slow but it is really fast. I miss short track racing and the action of side by side racing. Our races spread out really fast. And the dirt here is nothing like out there. They don't know what a cushion is. It just doesn't seem to happen here.

where are you racing at this year? i wanted to go to enid this year, but i heard they moved that race to ada. i might go there if i can. keep me updated. do there allow the 10" takeoffs where you run?

I will be racing at 81 speedway in Wichita KS most of the time and Hutchinson KS every now and then. Takeoffs are allowed at either track. You should come out.

Back