My Daughter....A Year Later!!!!

qwaynick

The Original Q
Hey everyone. I just thought I'd bring a little good news into the sad time so that I can hopefully brighten the mood just a tad.

You may all recall last year about this time I was asking everyone to pray for my daughter as she was headed to the hospital to have open heart surgery. Well, a year has passed and she is doing wonderful!!! She's blossoming into a beautiful young woman right in front of our eyes. Since the surgery she hasn't had any problems with her heart, pain, or shortness of breath. She even played soccer last fall!

I just wanted to thank everyone who prayed for her, gave well wishes, or sent gifts again. It was all worth it and it was much appreciated.

Jessi is still looking forward to meeting her favorite driver Brent Kreke at the track. We planned on going into the pits to see him a few weeks ago but unfortunately it was the same night that he flipped at I-55 and I didn't think he'd be up for visiting.

Anyway, thanks again to everyone. She's a perfect young woman today because or your prayers.

Glad to hear it Q. Perfect timing too. One of the great things about the racing community is that in the middle of all the discussions, differences of opinions and you name it, as a group we all come together when one or more of us need a hand it seems. Again, I'm glad that your daughter is fine now. Have a good week.

Q that is great news !!! I can tell you one thing about BRENT KREKE wrecked car or not he is a very gracious guy and I am sure he would had been humbled to get to meet your daughter : wrecked car and all !!!! ;)

Q that is great news so glad to hear that !!! I can tell you one thing about BRENT KREKE wrecked car or not he is a very gracious guy and I am sure he would have been humbled to get to meet your daughter : wrecked car and all !!!! ;)
Any driver would be blessed to have her want to meet them ! ;)

So glad to hear your daughter is OK. That is wonderful news! Lots of prayers, good doctors, and a loving family did the trick! :D

Next time, introduce yourself personally and if I have cookies, you get one for sure! TTG doesn't share well.

We are so glad to hear that your daughter is doing well. We'll be at Pevely on July 4th. Please make sure you come down and introduce yourself and your daughter. Brent will be thrilled to meet her.

patti

Medicine is wonderful, but the power of prayer is greater!

So glad to hear your daughter is doing well. The Kreke Team are great people. Your daughter picked a good driver!

Thanks everyone! Not sure we'll make it down to I-55 on the 4th but we'll get down there to meet him and the crew soon. God Bless you all!

Back