My Frankie Martin Replica 1/8th electric r/c car

I just had a wrap made to look like Frankie Martins real car for this year...Justin Chance did a great job on it...Just figured I would show it off on here. Let me know what you guys think

Attachments

• IMG_2552.jpg
    IMG_2552.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 233
  • IMG_2548.jpg
    IMG_2548.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 264
  • IMG_2539.jpg
    IMG_2539.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 229
Where are you guys racing these around town? I have been looking and cant seem to find it. I know there is a track now though. And I see thats electric... are they racing nitro 1/8th too? If you know i mean, lol

Thanks for all the comments guys

I lovvvve it! :)
Thanks Mallory..I am gonna have to run by the house this week and show your mom and dad before I get it all tore up.

Are these for sale and if so how much?
I painted the body myself, but Justin Chance did the wrap for it. I only had this one made.

Where are you guys racing these around town? I have been looking and cant seem to find it. I know there is a track now though. And I see thats electric... are they racing nitro 1/8th too? If you know i mean, lol
I dont know of any tracks in St. Louis that run 1/8th scale. I run at Redline RC in Marion, IL They just built a new banked oval, and run Nitro and electric LM's as well as 10th scale cars. If your interested in coming down PM me and I can give you directions if you need them

Back