My new number for Highland this year.

Shaw18 Racing

St. Jacob Glass
This will be my Highland car for 07'. Hope the kids like it. I did some playing around with paint shop pro to give a sneak peek. Here is what it should look like when the vynal is installed.:p

Attachments

• 07' Highland car (Lightning McQueen).jpg
    07' Highland car (Lightning McQueen).jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 389
Duuuude I knew it. You said you were doin it but I wasn't sure if you had the stones. Looks good. Maybe Godfrey will have a contest for the best looking hornet:eek: . Heres my car and new # for 2007. Seriously.

looks good

i like it rob gotta to say my little girl just might have a new favorite car rob you might just beat woody in the 2 x this year

loo

ks nice..wish i could afford something like that :'( lol.. im still trying to get a flipping trailer and the car but my mom is unsure..pretty gay

loo

ks nice..wish i could afford something like that :'( lol.. im still trying to get a flipping trailer and the car but my mom is unsure..pretty gay[/QUOTE Well My mother let me get my first motorcycle when I was 16... So your mother should let you get your first race car at 16..LOL

Rob I think you have figured it out with the paint. Now all you have to do it toss candy out the window and drive by the local grade school. LOL you will pick up all the chics. I think they would prefer the posche, but what can you do? That car also needs a white racing stripe down the side, but I will take care of that for you.

Hey Krusty, you should get a new number this year also. This one would be perfect.:p

Attachments

• Krusty's  # for 07'.jpg
    Krusty's # for 07'.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 155
I havnt figured out my paint scheme for this year yet, cant find nething thats coming out and really hitting me got any suggestions there robert , since u got so many idears there

yeah we talked about that but "caption america" made this comment that we should make a movie and call it "highland nights" "woody" as ricky bobby, "krusty" as cal naughton jr "maren" as the drunken wife and rob shaw as "jean girard"

now that would be funny stuff

you know that joe swip always stiring the pot

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude!?????? I can't be Ricky Bobby if we're gonna call it "Highland Nights". He wins all the time. I thought about sneaking into the Powder Puff race just so I could get a victory there.:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Back